[RageFuel] Foid employees laughed at me at the liquor store

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Luminary
★★★★★
58d 14h 25m
I can't even cope in peace like this anymore. I guess I have to find another place now.

azakhan

azakhan

slavcel manlet with a raisin dick
★★★
50d 17h 12m
You should talk with a manager and threaten to post it on Twitter or some stupid shit like that.

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★
14d 5h 11m
You should talk with a manager and threaten to post it on Twitter or some stupid shit like that.
I dont even wanna touch that place. Twitter is gonna see him as the asshole for saying a woman was in the wrong

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Luminary
★★★★★
58d 14h 25m
The manager is a foid too as far as I know.

They did it in a passive condescending laugh after looking away, to try to hide it. You can't fight that, in normie sphere they will always gaslight you about it

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
91d 19h 40m
ER in minecraft

azakhan

azakhan

slavcel manlet with a raisin dick
★★★
50d 17h 12m
I dont even wanna touch that place. Twitter is gonna see him as the asshole for saying a woman was in the wrong
I meant that he should threaten the manager with it. Not actually post it. He could also claim that he filmed her.

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★
14d 5h 11m
I meant that he should threaten the manager with it. Not actually post it. He could also claim that he filmed her.
I still doubt it would work

FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 mongoloidlookingneetcel
★★
37d 4h 8m
Reminds me when i went to a welfare appointment and an intern foid laughted at me straight up my face, i should haved flipped my shit on her and fucking put her in a coma, but i didn"t. Foids are inhuman creatures incapable of ampathy, they can only feel lust for chads.

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Luminary
★★★★★
58d 14h 25m
Reminds me when i when for a welfare appointment and an intern foid laughted at mr straight up my face, i should haved flipped my shit on her and fucking put her in a coma, but i didn"t. Foids are inhuman creatures incapable of ampathy, they can only feel lust for chads.
You can't even get a legal cope without being belittled and reminded you're doing it because you're ugly and low status.

That's a fight you can't win. Especially because the manager is also a foid just older

grondilu

grondilu

Wizard
★★★
82d 1h 22m
These days you have SJWs who would want to put you in jail if you mispronounce someone because you know, it could "hurt their feelings", but at the same time mocking someone for his aesthetics is totally ok.

Honk honk.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
★★★★★
63d 19h 53m
You should steal from there from now on

H

HidekiTojota

im done i’m finished
-
107d 22h 10m
Liquor stores are for chads and thugs, get out you stinky inkwel.

Damo the incel

Damo the incel

Marius the clown
★★★★★
118d 9h 29m
That only works if the victim is a foid

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Overlord
★★★★★
66d 10h 3m
Release the hounds on her

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
94d 32m
I hate this society

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥
★★★★★
68d 16h 13m
Purveyoroftruth

Purveyoroftruth

Lord of Darkness and Solitude.
-
33d 2h 51m
It was two of them. One after the other.
Why did they laugh at you? What prompted it? I usually don’t get laughed at as I always have a look of hate or dissatisfaction on my face.

Daydreamincel

Daydreamincel

Incel Incarnate
★★★★★
88d 15h 58m
Get drunk and piss all over the place

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Luminary
★★★★★
58d 14h 25m
Why did they laugh at you? What prompted it? I usually don’t get laughed at as I always have a look of hate or dissatisfaction on my face.
I don't even know what I did. First one was as I was walking in she said "how is it going" to greet me while she's stacking stuff I said "good" then she turned around and laughed as I'm walking by. The second was at the register, same cashier I always get cause I have been there a million times now, she always asks for id so this time I gave it to her she looked at it then half smiled/laughed then gave it back to me. The second one makes sense, I'm even uglier in the id pic than I am in person but the first I don't know what I did to deserve that.

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Enlightened
★★★★★
54d 11h 41m
its when incels go outside

Purveyoroftruth

Purveyoroftruth

Lord of Darkness and Solitude.
-
33d 2h 51m
I don't even know what I did. First one was as I was walking in she said "how is it going" to greet me while she's stacking stuff I said "good" then she turned around and laughed as I'm walking by. The second was at the register, same cashier I always get cause I have been there a million times now, she always asks for id so this time I gave it to her she looked at it then half smiled/laughed then gave it back to me. The second one makes sense, I'm even uglier in the id pic than I am in person but the first I don't know what I did to deserve that.
I have had foids do that to me before. I got out of the shower and my hair was slicked back due to it being wet. They laughed and I gave them an empty, hateful stare.

yeshuallah

yeshuallah

Luminary
★★★★★
88d 11h 53m
Joker was right

blond_elf_bard

blond_elf_bard

Captain
★★★★★
5d 1h 51m
Start like openly sobbing next time she does it and make her uncomfortable