Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid employees laughed at me at the liquor store

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I can't even cope in peace like this anymore. I guess I have to find another place now.

You should talk with a manager and threaten to post it on Twitter or some stupid shit like that.

You should talk with a manager and threaten to post it on Twitter or some stupid shit like that.
I dont even wanna touch that place. Twitter is gonna see him as the asshole for saying a woman was in the wrong

The manager is a foid too as far as I know.

They did it in a passive condescending laugh after looking away, to try to hide it. You can't fight that, in normie sphere they will always gaslight you about it

ER in minecraft

I dont even wanna touch that place. Twitter is gonna see him as the asshole for saying a woman was in the wrong
I meant that he should threaten the manager with it. Not actually post it. He could also claim that he filmed her.

I meant that he should threaten the manager with it. Not actually post it. He could also claim that he filmed her.
I still doubt it would work

Reminds me when i went to a welfare appointment and an intern foid laughted at me straight up my face, i should haved flipped my shit on her and fucking put her in a coma, but i didn"t. Foids are inhuman creatures incapable of ampathy, they can only feel lust for chads.

Reminds me when i when for a welfare appointment and an intern foid laughted at mr straight up my face, i should haved flipped my shit on her and fucking put her in a coma, but i didn"t. Foids are inhuman creatures incapable of ampathy, they can only feel lust for chads.
You can't even get a legal cope without being belittled and reminded you're doing it because you're ugly and low status.

That's a fight you can't win. Especially because the manager is also a foid just older

These days you have SJWs who would want to put you in jail if you mispronounce someone because you know, it could "hurt their feelings", but at the same time mocking someone for his aesthetics is totally ok.

Honk honk.

You should steal from there from now on

Liquor stores are for chads and thugs, get out you stinky inkwel.

That only works if the victim is a foid

Release the hounds on her

I hate this society
full

It was two of them. One after the other.
Why did they laugh at you? What prompted it? I usually don’t get laughed at as I always have a look of hate or dissatisfaction on my face.

Get drunk and piss all over the place

Why did they laugh at you? What prompted it? I usually don’t get laughed at as I always have a look of hate or dissatisfaction on my face.
I don't even know what I did. First one was as I was walking in she said "how is it going" to greet me while she's stacking stuff I said "good" then she turned around and laughed as I'm walking by. The second was at the register, same cashier I always get cause I have been there a million times now, she always asks for id so this time I gave it to her she looked at it then half smiled/laughed then gave it back to me. The second one makes sense, I'm even uglier in the id pic than I am in person but the first I don't know what I did to deserve that.

its when incels go outside

I don't even know what I did. First one was as I was walking in she said "how is it going" to greet me while she's stacking stuff I said "good" then she turned around and laughed as I'm walking by. The second was at the register, same cashier I always get cause I have been there a million times now, she always asks for id so this time I gave it to her she looked at it then half smiled/laughed then gave it back to me. The second one makes sense, I'm even uglier in the id pic than I am in person but the first I don't know what I did to deserve that.
I have had foids do that to me before. I got out of the shower and my hair was slicked back due to it being wet. They laughed and I gave them an empty, hateful stare.

Joker was right

Start like openly sobbing next time she does it and make her uncomfortable