Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Foid entitlement : why do they feel everyone should accommodate their kids?

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
I have seen this several times but two experiences come to mind:

At a gym I went to, the new policy prohibited kids under 10. They had no daycare center and they couldn’t invest in building one. There was an uproar, a few people left. But what’s even more ridiculous is the normies without kids supporting the foids

When I was in college, a black foid brought her toddler to class. The professor didn’t allow it and said it was against university policy. She argued, and he just coldly kept on repeating (it was kind of funny). She stormed out with the kid, cursing out the professor. A couple of normie students groaned and booed in protest against the professor

My point is, you decided to have the kid. You. Why does everyone else need to accommodate your decision?

True man foids are so entitled these days and yet cucks think were thr entitled people

Put child mouth on my cock I cum so hard shoot through their brainzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

because they're kids retard

Foids with kids tend to be more annoying than kids themselves