Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foid executed in Indiana

• Thread starter Deleted member 27161
  • Start date
Deleted member 27161

Deleted member 27161

Death Awaits
-
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5871037

Some Foids and cucks protested it jfl
Federal executions montgomery

I google'd her name and reddit to see what they were saying about it, it was what I suspected JFL.

of course they only protest against death penalty when a foid dies from it.
soys protest the death penalty all the time. They only support killing babies. They think killing serial killers and shit is problematic or anti-semitic or something

A man dies, no one gives a fuck.
We really need an emergency room like 9/11.

In "Thou shalt not kill", "kill" has the meaning or "murdering", i.e. killing for no reason or a petty reason.

"Thou shalt not kill" doesn't apply to killing someone in self-defense or a government judging a heinous criminal. Or else the bible would be contradicting itself, since there are various crimes and sins listed in the old testament that get the death penalty according to it.

"Thou shalt not kill" doesn't apply to killing someone in self-defense or a government judging a heinous criminal.
Yeah. Bible cucks are embarrassing.

Thou shalt not kill
Completely ignored the parts of the Bible where people are stoned to death for committing adultery, murder, etc.

Capital punishment is a good thing. The more gruesome and brutal, the more of a deterrent it is in preventing serious crime.

Actually, life imprisonment without clothes. In the summer, mandatory to to wear 2 layers of clothing while tied to a stake out in the yard. The prison makes sure the condemned person cannot commit suicide and keeps close surveilance 24/7. Loud annoying music played during night hours. At least 4 days of torturing in a year with days chosen at random.

Capital punishment is a good thing. The more gruesome and brutal, the more of a deterrent it is in preventing serious crime.

Actually, life imprisonment without clothes. In the summer, mandatory to to wear 2 layers of clothing while tied to a stake out in the yard. The prison makes sure the condemned person cannot commit suicide and keeps close surveilance 24/7. Loud annoying music played during night hours. At least 4 days of torturing in a year with days chosen at random.

None of this would work as a deterrent because people are not expecting to ever be caught when they commit crimes like that.

lol at normgroids trying to appropriate christianity when it suits them
@Mainländer thoughts?

soys protest the death penalty all the time. They only support killing babies. They think killing serial killers and shit is problematic or anti-semitic or something

You are a young lad, you have plenty of time to looksmaxx and work on your social skills as they are not fully developed yet. You still have the chance to ascend if you try hard enough, dont waste it and dont give up kid.

You are a young lad, you have plenty of time to looksmaxx and work on your social skills as they are not fully developed yet. You still have the chance to ascend if you try hard enough, dont waste it and dont give up kid.
:bluepill:.
I've tried much more than you think. Stop with the bluepilled bulllshit
I wish i could execute her myself
Based

Theres like a guy execured every month or so

Yet when its a female its oh the horror suddenly

JFL

lol at normgroids trying to appropriate christianity when it suits them
@Mainländer thoughts?
That's human nature. Every non-believer will probably do it when they're face to face with God in the great white throne of judgement, about to be cast out to the lake of fire.

What did she do? Poo in the loo?