Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foid Explains Why Women are Superior to men

3 hour video? Does she come out of the PC to suck my cock at the end or what?

ok time to watch this 2 hour and 48 minute documentary about why women are superior to men and explain my thoughts in this thread

2 hours and 50 minutes? no thanks tbh.

I'm not going to be fapping for 3 hours straight, nigga.

ok time to watch this 2 hour and 48 minute documentary about why women are superior to men and explain my thoughts in this thread
I'm not going to be fapping for 3 hours straight, nigga.
She brings up some good points watch the first 5 minutes of the talk, its not what youre expecting.

[comment about video length]

List of female inventions:

She brings up some good points watch the first 5 minutes of the talk, its not what youre expecting.

Yeah, I can do that. Five minute fap is easy.

Why's it take that long, just delaying the inevitable.

Just enslave women already

Tell her to open a jar.

Just go back to the kitchen dumb femoid

That is literally a female supremacist.

Don't know if high BS or high IQ (for a female). She is more pleasant to listen to than contemporary feminists who deny the existence of biological sex and biological differences expressed in the social and inner life. And every discussion is more interesting before identity politics came up, which raised NPCdom in every aspect. But maybe I have a weakness for intellectual women (even if it is BS what they speak and I can agree at max 5% of her saying like her).
BTW you can see some simps in the Q&A sessions.

Not a single second of this stacy bitch.

A lot of women say shit like this about “female superiority”...and they still want chivalrous behavior from men? Even more outrageously...they act surprised that the guys they cruelly reject (I.e us) hate them

Interesting, but I have alternative facts.