Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Foid Failure.

SniiperCel

SniiperCel

(CTYR) - Cope Til' You Rope. Top Frenchcel.
★★
Earlier today I biked to my incel mentor (who I spoke about last night)'s house. He and I spoke for several hours but I brought up a significant foid who I've been interested in for a long time. We have class together and strangely enough she continuously stares at me (for what reason, I don't know) but neither of us have spoken to eachother verbally. When we are forced to work together on certain things she still does not speak. 4/10, virgin for sure. Chads and Tyrones also do not acknowledge her, and according to one of my childhood Tyrone friends, she also does not appear during social outings they all have such as parties and dorm get-togethers. Very odd to find a foid like that. Perfect. Most foids at least know/associate with one Chad or Tyrone, even the 3/10 or lower ones. Chads at least speak about them in conversation, but NONE of them even so much as utter her name. Some don't even know her name. Tyrone knows the foid personally, and besides that fact I wanted to be able to speak with him in a quiet environment, not the pigsty that is his room. So, I invited him along on the agreement that he didn't speak about anything related to sexual activity. He agreed. Tyrone arrives at the house a few hours in, I introduce him to my incel mentor who obviously does not like him. I don't force the interaction at all. Incel mentor eventually starts talking about WW2 and weaponry like we usually do, and make the occasional joke about France along the way. Tyrone gets into it since he (oddly enough) is a history nut. Incel mentor and Tyrone surprisingly end up bonding, but Tyrone unexpectedly brings up foid I spoke to him about. Incel mentor is slightly interested. I never brought up the foid to him so it is his first time hearing of it. Tyrone explains that she is very elusive and isn't around as often as everyone else is. I basically repeat that, and incel mentor doesn't react quite yet. I ask if he knows any of her social media accounts just in case I try to be low inhib and contact her myself. We find her twitter. On there, her instagram, as well as several other social media outlets she has accounts for are linked. Not much to be seen. Just an anime enthusiast. She regularly posts weeb shit everywhere, but there were no pics of her face. Moved past that. Decided she was okay and I would try to use low inhib strat. That is, until we found her reddit, the last thing we checked. We found out that she was a "femcel" (in quotes because they simply DON'T EXIST, and if you think otherwise you're fakecel scum) and posts regularly on r/trufemcels. Incel mentor instantly got up and left the room. Later heard him coughing, I assumed he took a cigarette break from shock or stress. Tyrone was confused until he put two and two together, and he could see the disappointment in my face. I am still ashamed that I even looked in her direction. How can such a pig foid exist? How can she even bring herself to want to align herself with such filth? I am disgusted with myself for even having a small ounce of hope for myself. It really is over. Having that happen to me just makes me want to go ER, honestly. I will never look at her again.

Earlier today I biked to my incel mentor (who I spoke about last night)'s house. He and I spoke for several hours but I brought up a significant foid who I've been interested in for a long time. We have class together and strangely enough she continuously stares at me (for what reason, I don't know) but neither of us have spoken to eachother verbally. When we are forced to work together on certain things she still does not speak. 4/10, virgin for sure.

Chads and Tyrones also do not acknowledge her, and according to one of my childhood Tyrone friends, she also does not appear during social outings they all have such as parties and dorm get-togethers. Very odd to find a foid like that. Perfect. Most foids at least know/associate with one Chad or Tyrone, even the 3/10 or lower ones. Chads at least speak about them in conversation, but NONE of them even so much as utter her name. Some don't even know her name.

Tyrone knows the foid personally, and besides that fact I wanted to be able to speak with him in a quiet environment, not the pigsty that is his room. So, I invited him along on the agreement that he didn't speak about anything related to sexual activity. He agreed. Tyrone arrives at the house a few hours in, I introduce him to my incel mentor who obviously does not like him. I don't force the interaction at all. Incel mentor eventually starts talking about WW2 and weaponry like we usually do, and make the occasional joke about France along the way.

Tyrone gets into it since he (oddly enough) is a history nut. Incel mentor and Tyrone surprisingly end up bonding, but Tyrone unexpectedly brings up foid I spoke to him about. Incel mentor is slightly interested. I never brought up the foid to him so it is his first time hearing of it. Tyrone explains that she is very elusive and isn't around as often as everyone else is. I basically repeat that, and incel mentor doesn't react quite yet.

I ask if he knows any of her social media accounts just in case I try to be low inhib and contact her myself. We find her twitter. On there, her instagram, as well as several other social media outlets she has accounts for are linked. Not much to be seen. Just an anime enthusiast. She regularly posts weeb shit everywhere, but there were no pics of her face. Moved past that. Decided she was okay and I would try to use low inhib strat. That is, until we found her reddit, the last thing we checked. We found out that she was a "femcel" (in quotes because they simply DON'T EXIST, and if you think otherwise you're fakecel scum) and posts regularly on r/trufemcels.

Incel mentor instantly got up and left the room. Later heard him coughing, I assumed he took a cigarette break from shock or stress. Tyrone was confused until he put two and two together, and he could see the disappointment in my face. I am still ashamed that I even looked in her direction. How can such a pig foid exist? How can she even bring herself to want to align herself with such filth? I am disgusted with myself for even having a small ounce of hope for myself. It really is over. Having that happen to me just makes me want to go ER, honestly. I will never look at her again.

Larp. Also can’t even follow this story properly

Stop being an autist and try, what the fuck is this kindergarten mentality? Lmao you call it "lowinhib" to contact her on social media when you have class together.

In case this is not made up (which probably is) then I don't know what the problem is, you should still try to talk to her.

holy fuck dude, I really want to read this, but your lazy ass lack of formatting is preventing me from doing so.

I don't normally say this, but you seem like a youngcel. Ask her out. If she rejects you, then all you have to do is smile and say to her "you're not a real incel". And then walk away.

the agreement that he didn't speak about anything related to sexual activity. He agreed

Tyrone gets into it since he (oddly enough) is a history nut.

Incel mentor and Tyrone surprisingly end up bonding

Tyrone explains that she is very elusive and isn't around as often as everyone else.

We found out that she was a "femcel", and posts regularly on r/trufemcel

Major Fucking Larp
can’t even follow this story properly

It's Over for Low IQcels
Stop being an autist and try, what the fuck is this kindergarten mentality? Lmao you call it "lowinhib" to contact her on social media when you have class together.
Tbh

It Never Began for SocialMediacels

IRL>Internet

it sounds like larp

I don't normally say this, but you seem like a youngcel. Ask her out. If she rejects you, then all you have to do is smile and say to her "you're not a real incel". And then walk away.

Maybe she fucks with his father. Femcels doens't exist.