Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Foid farted at work and blamed it on me

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
It was so clearly her dude. Everybody there looked at her. She then proceeded to say “Sadness......” and blame it on me.

Of course everyone fucking believed her. No matter how much I defended myself they kept laughing at me.

Last edited:
Tbh just do the same thing back, it'll be believable because foid farts are just as nasty as male farts.

smear shit all over the walls as payback

It was so clearly her dude. Everybody there looked at her. She then proceeded to say “Sadness......” and blame it on me.

Of course everyone fucking believed her. No matter how much I defended myself they kept laughing at me.

If you can, try buying that "ass in a can" spray and put it all over her clothes when she is not looking.

https://liquidass.com/

Only thing that will clear her soul from this crime against humanity is her being forced to eat your shit till ends of time.

You know I like these sort of stories, what did it smell like? How about you fart back at her to gain revenge?

Was it silent or audible? Was the foid fat, medium, or skinny?

You know I like these sort of stories, what did it smell like? How about you fart back at her to gain revenge?

Was it silent or audible? Was the foid fat, medium, or skinny?
She looked exactly how you want her to look now go jack off to your cucked fantasy.

Cucks will probably jerk off to your story ngl.

She looked exactly how you want her to look now go jack off to your cucked fantasy.
you could say that ass gas blame-pass really blew you away, huh?

Shove her head up your ass and fart her face off

Are you fat or just facially ugly?

I'm jut wondering what made she blame it on you, and made the others believe...

Burp in her face.

Should've pulled her hair.

BBRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Had been done to me too.
Be passively agressive towards her
Put some nose slime on her hair