Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Foid frauds her Instagram photos so FUCKING hard!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 27804
  • Start date
Deleted member 27804

Deleted member 27804

Truecel
-
I was reading an article about a singer by the name of Aubery O'Day, who was seen UNFILTERED at a hotel pool. I don't know a lot about her, but as you can see, she posts photos on her Instagram of her with loads of makeup and heavy filters. Now, she was caught looking nothing that remotely resembles her Instagram photos. Jfl at that photoshop fail! This has to be the worst frauding attempt I've ever seen since Crisick!!!

Instagram:
FB IMG 1599688369949
FB IMG 1599688375537
FB IMG 1599688372859

IRL:
FB IMG 1599688377747
FB IMG 1599688380328
FB IMG 1599688383043

Last edited:
I refuse to believe that foid and the pig are the same person.
Makeup and social media are mistakes, when will the world realize that and shut them both off.

looks disgusting

You can tell she's frauding from the pics. I know how to spot a fraud by now.

I legitimately don't understand how they can be the same person.

Foids don't have to fraud though.

D62vX72WsAITbbs large
D62vZ1jX4AEhkPv large
D62vb1MWsAYYDsq large

I was reading an article about a singer by the name of Aubery O'Day, who was seen UNFILTERED at a hotel pool. I don't know a lot about her, but as you can see, she posts photos on her Instagram of her with loads of makeup and heavy filters. Now, she was caught looking nothing that remotely resembles her Instagram photos. Jfl at that photoshop fail! This has to be the worst frauding attempt I've ever seen since Crisick!!!

Instagram:
View attachment 336242View attachment 336243View attachment 336244

IRL:
View attachment 336245View attachment 336246View attachment 336247

She has a skunk on her head

Nope. I dont believe this is the same person. Sorry.

WTF

mirin frauding skills ngl

What scares me the most is that she used to be a part of this music group called Danity Kane, where she used to look pretty. She did not age well, just like a pear..... an ugly curveless pear
Aubrey oday embed 1

Last edited:
Makeup and social media are mistakes, when will the world realize that and shut them both off.
high iq yet some member here thinks them having fake up doesnt matter. he also happens to be a retarded shitpostmaxxer teen faggot

this is pure sorcery

Burn landwhales and ban women from social media

would still smash

This is what happens when women hit the wall.

aubrey-o-day-evolution.jpg

Yet there are still wall-denying foidworshippers who will say women have infinite SMV.

No way, that can't be the same person.
Wtf?

She doesn’t even look that great in the top but she looks like a fridge on the bottom one
This is what happens when women hit the wall.

aubrey-o-day-evolution.jpg

Yet there are still wall-denying foidworshippers who will say women have infinite SMV.
Damn her drop came fast and hard. She’s not even 40 yet

You can tell she's frauding from the pics. I know how to spot a fraud by now.
any foid wearing make up and not doing motion videos is likely frauding

I've read that article yesterday, one thing you left out was that she announced to everyone in that area that she's the singer Aubrey O'Day.

Needless to say just like every women, she's fucking retarded, it's like she wanted to be caught.

Every single IG whore does this.

But this some next level shit

I don't think this is true.
Take a look at the instawhores stomach tone, and also the bone structure on her face. Her facial contouring is Uber elite, and requires really genetically perfect fat allocation, as well as just having perfect bones. The fat pig has no craniofacial contouring or even the right positioned cheekbones, this is definitely a false accusation

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK? FUCK.

How is this possible? Even with the perfect angles, how do you go from A to B? They're not even geometrically similar.

I refuse to believe that foid and the pig are the same person.

It has to be a parallel dimension. There's just no other way.

Last edited:

Oh, I am surprised. And I thought nothing surprised me anymore.

Visual deception is now an art form.

We should make a meme where the lighting and camera is perfect in one panel, and through the camera is a gorgeous model. In the other panel it's a dimly lit area and you're looking at a Hutt from Star Wars.