Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Foid Gets Beheaded

• Thread starter Deleted member 27161
  • Start date
I didn't watch it but I had to skip forward to see if was the real thing so I saw some of the action then I had trouble getting the damn thing off. It was the real thing so I felt like advising everyone to steady on a bit. The mojo isn't good regardless of whatever religious shit you believe or don't believe in.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-F2HKLzB6c

Btw the only reason I called you a faggot is because I think you are an IT infiltrator. If you aren't one im sorry about that.

Btw the only reason I called you a faggot is because I think you are an IT infiltrator. If you aren't one im sorry about that.

well, wishing hell upon people who look at pixels on a screen is also kind of faggy, tbh.

So I can't link a foid being hit with a tire from hoodsite, but a foid being beheaded is okay?

Giga autist mods tbh
I hope you liked that warning faggot :p

I hope you liked that warning faggot :p

Capture

09d22db2-cc4e-407e-8b05-1fa2ac3cd3ae-jpeg.362879

"MUST BE OVER 6 FEET TALL I WONT SETTLE FOR LESS"

So I can't link a foid being hit with a tire from hoodsite, but a foid being beheaded is okay?

Giga autist mods tbh
@BlkPillPres made a thread about women enjoying Rape, and he gets his thread deleted and he got a warning for it, @curryZoomercoomer made a thread about the same subject and his topic stays up and receives no warning. I made a post telling a user to throw acid in a foid's face and I get my post deleted and get a 30% warning for it, yet there's many users who say stuff like that all over the forum all of the time and receives no warning. I could list more examples, but I think you get the gist of it. The mods need to be more consistent at the very least if they're giving out warnings to users.

The mods need to be more consistent at the very least if they're giving out warnings to users.
Being consistent would mean having to actually put in effort. Thats probably not gonna happen :feelskek:

Last edited:
Fuck, that must have hurt

I don't think so.
It didn't look like she was in a lot of pain.
The guy doing it was very experienced and skilled at it, so I'm sure he would make sure it wasn't too painful.

Being consistent would mean having to actually put in effort. Thats probably not gonna happen :feelskek:
I know, but it's just feels like favorites are being played when users get away with posts and threads that other users got in trouble for. But whatever I guess.

I know, but it's just feels like favorites are being played when users get away with posts and threads that other users got in trouble for. But whatever I guess.
Favorites are for sure in play. Mods can't even deny that. Its inevitable for forums like this, especially forums that house edgy autists.

Just human nature i guess.

Holy hell you can get away with posting that shit on here????
You get away with it on Reddit too, and Liveleak, and even 4chan, and of course many other places online. Why are you so shocked?

I don't think so.
It didn't look like she was in a lot of pain.
The guy doing it was very experienced and skilled at it, so I'm sure he would make sure it wasn't too painful.
She was probably drugged, the guy did a lot more cuts than what were needed (1)

She was probably drugged, the guy did a lot more cuts than what were needed (1)

They probably gave her some opioids before, so she wouldn't squirm against them too much.
That medicine has a strong analgesic effect, so it probably wasn't too painful to her.

09d22db2-cc4e-407e-8b05-1fa2ac3cd3ae-jpeg.362879

"MUST BE OVER 6 FEET TALL I WONT SETTLE FOR LESS"
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
I'm actually surprised a head is cut off that easily. Doesn't the spine and neck take a lot of force to sever?

I prefer clean chops. Slitting makes me squeamish

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
I'm actually surprised a head is cut off that easily. Doesn't the spine and neck take a lot of force to sever?

Dunno about the neck, but I read the more experienced cartel cutters can cut off legs and arms very quickly by precisely targeting the tendons (part that connects the bones and is way easier to slice through). I think it eases the pain slightly (at least I hope so for the victims lol).