Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foid gets called out for being lazy, starts having a meltdown and cries

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiKiKjg8HRw

Guy tells a foid to take her cart to where she took it from, she declines, gets mad, almost steals his camera and starts crying. But women are totally equal to men /s. They have literally child-like mentality.
Comments are pretty based for JewTube.

Last edited:
The next person to put the trolley where it wasn't supposed to go was also a foid. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

A womans defense mechanism is to cry to draw attention away from the shit they do.

Another charming part of their manipulative nature.

The great thing is that once you understand this, it has 0 effect on you. Thats when they start getting angry

they start off-

Happy: Hoping you don't notice or bring up what they did.

Sad: When you find out, and begin to start cying.

Angry: When crying doesn't work, and When you don't let them get away with what they did wrong

Last edited:
A womans defense mechanism is to cry to draw attention away from the shit they do.

The great thing is that once you understand this, it has 0 effect on you. Thats when they start getting angry

they start off-

Angry: When crying doesn't work, and When you don't let them get away with what they did wrong
This

they start off-

They know they get everything they want by acting like hurt children. That or some white knight beta faggot decides to suckerpunch the guy annoying m'lady.

Guy tells a foid to take her cart to where she took it from, she declines, gets mad, almost steals his camera and starts crying. But women are totally equal to men /s. They have literally child-like mentality.

This is not the average foid. She clearly behaves like she has problems with excess weed consumption. This is just a druggie being shitty imo

"It's not theft when you try to take the phone to stop someone from recording them."

That's called theft, whore.
This is not the average foid. She clearly behaves like she has problems with excess weed consumption.

So, the average foid.

Bitches pride wouldn't allpw her to just put the cart back after being called out

they start off-

This is not the average foid. She clearly behaves like she has problems with excess weed consumption. This is just a druggie being shitty imo
You're right. The other foid that left the cart and walked off dismissively is much more representative of the average foid.

Last edited:
The great thing is that once you understand this, it has 0 effect on you.

based, i used to help myself remember that their thoughts are different than their emotions.
it annoyes me when they get away with that shit

I used to be in the scouts and we did long treks while walking. one massive stacey didn't carry her own shit of course, she made a simp do it while whining that her legs hurt. but then when he whas gone she told everyone how she had the strongest legs of the group beceause she did gymnastics. she gosted the simp after the walk of course. normally you can barelly carry your own stuff so idk how the simp went through with it so long. It whas the only time ever that someone carried someone elses bag

Cool profile pic btw, i like it

That's assault.
That's assault.
That's assault.

That's not some miserable incel from here. It's someone's girlfriend, mother, maybe hr who will interview you some day, or even your therapist. We call these pups of a human equal to men. What a personality, maybe it's because of her great personality that chad rails her every day and other men simp for her.

Last edited:
You're right. The other foid that left the cart and walked off dismissively is much more representative of the average foid.
Oh shit, I didn't pay attention to that. Anyways, I'm talking about the first one: she reacts like the actual regular foid... but exacerbated. And I bet it's because of drugs.

Yeah basically like a meltdown low IQ autist throwing a hissy.

they start off-

It's also used as a cry for help from nearby simps to come save her from le evil inkler.

they start off-

often they skip the "sad" phase in my experience and go directly to "angry"

based, i used to help myself remember that their thoughts are different than their emotions.
it annoyes me when they get away with that shit

I used to be in the scouts and we did long treks while walking. one massive stacey didn't carry her own shit of course, she made a simp do it while whining that her legs hurt. but then when he whas gone she told everyone how she had the strongest legs of the group beceause she did gymnastics. she gosted the simp after the walk of course. normally you can barelly carry your own stuff so idk how the simp went through with it so long. It whas the only time ever that someone carried someone elses bag

Cool profile pic btw, i like it
Should've punt kicked the fucker off the side of the trail, the bag I mean ha.

Why is “recording and shaming” every little thing so popular nowadays? Have we dropped so low as a society that even this offends people now? Don’t stores have people who fetch carts anyways?

To be fair this specimen was kind of confused about the correct order. As you can see she was smiling at the beginning, trying to brush off the situation as amusing I suppose, but then she got angry, and when that didn't work she started crying.

That's interesting

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back