Based Foid gets college admission revoked after racist video resurfaces

Snowstormhigh

Snowstormhigh

Death Awaits
★★★★
40d 9h 41m
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...-high-school-classmate-using-racial-slur.html

dogcel256

dogcel256

Commander
★★
77d 17h 51m
Based blackcel, all she would do is suck chads dick after every game, now she will be denied high quality chads for a year or two.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Gymaxing kikecel training 2 fight incel oppression
★★★★★
38d 22h 55m
she's not entitled to college admissions

ADepressedVirgin

ADepressedVirgin

:(
★★
42d 5h 53m
lynch the nigger and shoot the foid. Jfl at tweet referring to this whore as a child. Whore likely already took 100 kilometers of cock Jfl she isn’t a child

ShySaxon

ShySaxon

The Ride Never Ends.
★★★★★
47d 16h 23m
lynch the nigger and shoot the foid. Jfl at tweet referring to this whore as a child. Whore likely already took 100 kilometers of cock Jfl she isn’t a child
High IQ take

BududubNow

BududubNow

I wish I could ASSISTED SUICIDEmax
★★★
62d 20m
I don't have a horse in this race. Nigger, foid, what's the difference. Both are pandered to and represent the most bluepilled (willingly) groups in the entire SOYciety. To me, both of them could die.

DonezoTheClown

DonezoTheClown

Officer
★★★★
15d 8h 55m
See this is the shit I mean, fucking niggers celebrating the commies taking away every right to freedom of speech. They'd celebrate one of us getting cops at the door for saying a racial slur as well, fucking disgusting how easily you guys join the enemy because they also destroyed a foids life. Hypocrite faggots.

JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

One who has nothing to lose has everything to take
★★★★★
90d 13h 8m
Based af. She deserved it for being a whore. She is not entitled to getting accepted to a college

Last edited:
Snowstormhigh

Snowstormhigh

Death Awaits
★★★★
40d 9h 41m
See this is the shit I mean, fucking niggers celebrating the commies taking away every right to freedom of speech. They'd celebrate one of us getting cops at the door for saying a racial slur as well, fucking disgusting how easily you guys join the enemy because they also destroyed a foids life. Hypocrite faggots.
Everyone is a incels enemy, Stfu and get off co you don't belong here you coping tradcuck

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
223d 4h 26m
Freedom of speech doesn't mean a business or college is obligated to associate with you if you decide to act like human garbage.

In reality, freedom of speech still applies in this situation. The college was also reserving its right to not accept her lmao

VindalooCell

VindalooCell

Streetshitter Supreme
22d 3h 24m
She won't be able to go on BLM marches now with her college buddies to fish for Tyrones :feelskek:

DonezoTheClown

DonezoTheClown

Officer
★★★★
15d 8h 55m
Freedom of speech doesn't mean a business or college is obligated to associate with you if you decide to act like human garbage.
Okay so if someone is for example a misgonyist you would support him being fired by some communist piece of shit company, basically whatever the company deems "human garbage" behaviour you'll get fired for, I already felt the communism leftists crybaby shit from you a mile away, you should be on reddit where they all agree with you.
Everyone is a incels enemy, Stfu and get off co you don't belong here you coping tradcuck
Fuck you I got banned everywhere else by retards like you who love it, dumb nigger gtfo western countries you don't belong here.

Snowstormhigh

Snowstormhigh

Death Awaits
★★★★
40d 9h 41m
Lmao imagine being part of antifa as an incel, actually kys in minecraft.
I'm not part of antifa, I hate both sides, but the Stephen meme represents you perfectly. You wouldn't say any of that shit in person, to me or anyone else.

DonezoTheClown

DonezoTheClown

Officer
★★★★
15d 8h 55m
I'm not part of antifa, I hate both sides, but the Stephen meme represents you perfectly
Ofcourse you're not because you're also the skinny white kid non-Chad on the left. But you definitely support them, 4000 posts of trying to fit in only to expose yourself as a fucking communist loving faggot who marches for feminism, lbgtq rights and BLM. Good luck hiding it better on your new account.

VindalooCell

VindalooCell

Streetshitter Supreme
22d 3h 24m
Okay so if someone is for example a misgonyist you would support him being fired by some communist piece of shit company, basically whatever the company deems "human garbage" behaviour you'll get fired for, I already felt the communism leftists crybaby shit from you a mile away, you should be on reddit where they all agree with you.

Fuck you I got banned everywhere else by retards like you who love it, dumb nigger gtfo western countries you don't belong here.
I get that you do not support this in principle, because it can happen to better people as well. But in this case it is funny as it is a white foid who got punished and not a white male. Anyway, highly likely she would have gone to college and came out pushing anti-white stuff after indoctrination.

Snowstormhigh

Snowstormhigh

Death Awaits
★★★★
40d 9h 41m
Ofcourse you're not because you're also the skinny white kid non-Chad on the left. But you definitely support them, 4000 posts of trying to fit in only to expose yourself as a fucking communist loving faggot who marches for feminism, lbgtq rights and BLM. Good luck on your new account.

Stfu u stupid cumskin faggot. What city you in?

DonezoTheClown

DonezoTheClown

Officer
★★★★
15d 8h 55m
View attachment 389111
Stfu u stupid cumskin faggot. What city you in?
Not sure your antifa-buddies would appreciate you calling anyone a faggot buddy. I hope some whore doxxes you and gets your neetbuxx revoked for it so you can learn a fucking lesson.
I get that you do not support this in principle, because it can happen to better people as well. But in this case it is funny as it is a white foid who got punished and not a white male. Anyway, highly likely she would have gone to college and came out pushing anti-white stuff after indoctrination.
Nah I'm not into it, soon we'll be part of the same commie whining SJW-group you see on reddit and we'll all be labeled hypocrites when they start purging us because of wrongthink/wrongspeech.

Snowstormhigh

Snowstormhigh

Death Awaits
★★★★
40d 9h 41m
Not sure your antifa-buddies would appreciate you calling anyone a faggot buddy. I hope some whore doxxes you and gets your neetbuxx revoked for it so you can learn a fucking lesson.
Still didn't answer the question. What city are you in? All that tough talk and your scared to drop your city?

DonezoTheClown

DonezoTheClown

Officer
★★★★
15d 8h 55m
Still didn't answer the question. What city are you in? All that tough talk and your scared to drop your city?
I live in Teherran in Iran, I'm the dude with the long beard who visits the mosque everyday, that would be a great place to blow yourself up if you wanted to get me.

Snowstormhigh

Snowstormhigh

Death Awaits
★★★★
40d 9h 41m
I live in Teherran in Iran, I'm the dude with the long beard who visits the mosque everyday, that would be a great place to blow yourself up if you wanted to get me.
Talking all that shit but your scary ass too high inhib to drop your real city. Faggot

DonezoTheClown

DonezoTheClown

Officer
★★★★
15d 8h 55m
Talking all that shit but your scary ass too high inhib to drop your real city. Faggot
Just fuck off the forum antifa far-left loser fuckboy hypocrite. Only low IQ fucktards would give their city on an incel-forum. What's your city, in fact what is your exact adress.

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
111d 7h 40m
Based.

Of course if the sexes were reversed there would be ZERO SIMP-PATHY

Snowstormhigh

Snowstormhigh

Death Awaits
★★★★
40d 9h 41m
Just fuck off the forum antifa far-left loser fuckboy hypocrite. Only low IQ fucktards would give their city on an incel-forum. What's your city, in fact what is your exact adress.
I'm by Toronto fuck nigga, why would I be scared to drop my city? I've been arrested before and wouldn't give a shit if I was again. I didn't ask for your address I asked for your city so I can beat your ass in public. But obviously your scary ass ain't bout shit.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
102d 9h 55m
She won't be able to go on BLM marches now with her college buddies to fish for Tyrones :feelskek:
JFL @ think she wants tyrones when she can get chads.

Ultimatepassivecel

Ultimatepassivecel

Major
★★★★
22d 5h 46m
Is it REALLY that hard to not say a racial slur ?
At least on your main account lol
If my country was this woke ı would post all my political/offensive stuff in my alt accounts,in internet cafes,wıth fake phone nuöber connected to my email account.

DonezoTheClown

DonezoTheClown

Officer
★★★★
15d 8h 55m
I'm by Toronto fuck nigga, why would I be scared to drop my city? I've been arrested before and wouldn't give a shit if I was again. I didn't ask for your address I asked for your city so I can beat your ass in public. But obviously your scary ass ain't bout shit.
Didn't even post his exact address what a pussy. Anyways I was done with retard-shit of "what city bro I'm gonna come and I'm gonna find you and fight you" after age 10/11 I think. I can see why you're against hatespeech now, especially the word retard must really hurt your precious feelings.

Snowstormhigh

Snowstormhigh

Death Awaits
★★★★
40d 9h 41m
Didn't even post his exact address what a pussy. Anyways I was done with retard-shit of "what city bro I'm gonna come and I'm gonna find you and fight you" after age 10/11 I think. I can see why you're against hatespeech now, especially the word retard must really hurt your precious feelings.
Scary bitch ass, just like I thought.

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Unloved garbage
★★★★★
38d 21h 28m
Look at all the cumskins defending their white princess

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
72d 14h 16m
Lmao the guy is a Chad:

Why are mulattos such slayers while other halfbreeds usually turn out incels? :feelsree: :feelsree:

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
223d 4h 26m
You posed no argument other than a bunch of ad hominems.

I think this conversation is over

Look at all the cumskins defending their white princess
Are you surprised? Cumskins are the main source of cuckdom and degeneracy

foidologist

foidologist

foidologist zindabad
★★★★★
60d 3h 52m

Greyjediincel

Greyjediincel

Officer
★★★★
10d 9h 26m
Most women probably shouldn't go to college anyway.

Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Chad fucks my looksmatch but he can't steal my 29"
★★★
5d 11h 20m
Fuck this shit, if she wants to say nigger she should be allowed to say nigger, free speech, soyciety is so cucked. But hilarious that later she turned out a BLM supporter, I hate this virtue signaling movement anyway, so I like that this happened to her.

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

Ricecel currently living in hell (SF bay area)
★★★★★
32d 22h 45m
JFL at the stormfrontcels here defending their white queens. Whitecels are the only race of incels who defend their women.

White Anglo-Jewish males are the same men who gave female rights and are responsible for all of this mess. Surprise surprise. They are the biggest simping cucks to white female demands.

Bravo to that black dude. Although she didn't say nigger in a hateful anti-black rant, thats what these hypocritical racist white foids get.

Snowstormhigh

Snowstormhigh

Death Awaits
★★★★
40d 9h 41m
JFL at the stormfrontcels here defending their white queens. Whitecels are the only race of incels who defend their women.

White Anglo-Jewish males are the same men who gave female rights and are responsible for all of this mess. Surprise surprise. They are the biggest simping cucks to white female demands.

Bravo to that black dude. Although she didn't say nigger in a hateful anti-black rant, thats what these hypocritical racist white foids get.