Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Foid gets college admission revoked after racist video resurfaces

• Thread starter Deleted member 27161
  • Start date
Deleted member 27161

Deleted member 27161

Death Awaits
-
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...-high-school-classmate-using-racial-slur.html

Screenshot 20201229 144141

Screenshot 20201229 144155

Based blackcel, all she would do is suck chads dick after every game, now she will be denied high quality chads for a year or two.

she's not entitled to college admissions

lynch the nigger and shoot the foid. Jfl at tweet referring to this whore as a child. Whore likely already took 100 kilometers of cock Jfl she isn’t a child

lynch the nigger and shoot the foid. Jfl at tweet referring to this whore as a child. Whore likely already took 100 kilometers of cock Jfl she isn’t a child
High IQ take

I don't have a horse in this race. Nigger, foid, what's the difference. Both are pandered to and represent the most bluepilled (willingly) groups in the entire SOYciety. To me, both of them could die.

See this is the shit I mean, fucking niggers celebrating the commies taking away every right to freedom of speech. They'd celebrate one of us getting cops at the door for saying a racial slur as well, fucking disgusting how easily you guys join the enemy because they also destroyed a foids life. Hypocrite faggots.

Based af. She deserved it for being a whore. She is not entitled to getting accepted to a college

Last edited:
See this is the shit I mean, fucking niggers celebrating the commies taking away every right to freedom of speech. They'd celebrate one of us getting cops at the door for saying a racial slur as well, fucking disgusting how easily you guys join the enemy because they also destroyed a foids life. Hypocrite faggots.
Everyone is a incels enemy, Stfu and get off co you don't belong here you coping tradcuck

Freedom of speech doesn't mean a business or college is obligated to associate with you if you decide to act like human garbage.

In reality, freedom of speech still applies in this situation. The college was also reserving its right to not accept her lmao

2020 08 05 13 12 51

She won't be able to go on BLM marches now with her college buddies to fish for Tyrones :feelskek:

Freedom of speech doesn't mean a business or college is obligated to associate with you if you decide to act like human garbage.
Okay so if someone is for example a misgonyist you would support him being fired by some communist piece of shit company, basically whatever the company deems "human garbage" behaviour you'll get fired for, I already felt the communism leftists crybaby shit from you a mile away, you should be on reddit where they all agree with you.
Everyone is a incels enemy, Stfu and get off co you don't belong here you coping tradcuck
Fuck you I got banned everywhere else by retards like you who love it, dumb nigger gtfo western countries you don't belong here.

Lmao imagine being part of antifa as an incel, actually kys in minecraft.
I'm not part of antifa, I hate both sides, but the Stephen meme represents you perfectly. You wouldn't say any of that shit in person, to me or anyone else.

I'm not part of antifa, I hate both sides, but the Stephen meme represents you perfectly
Ofcourse you're not because you're also the skinny white kid non-Chad on the left. But you definitely support them, 4000 posts of trying to fit in only to expose yourself as a fucking communist loving faggot who marches for feminism, lbgtq rights and BLM. Good luck hiding it better on your new account.

Okay so if someone is for example a misgonyist you would support him being fired by some communist piece of shit company, basically whatever the company deems "human garbage" behaviour you'll get fired for, I already felt the communism leftists crybaby shit from you a mile away, you should be on reddit where they all agree with you.

Fuck you I got banned everywhere else by retards like you who love it, dumb nigger gtfo western countries you don't belong here.
I get that you do not support this in principle, because it can happen to better people as well. But in this case it is funny as it is a white foid who got punished and not a white male. Anyway, highly likely she would have gone to college and came out pushing anti-white stuff after indoctrination.

Ofcourse you're not because you're also the skinny white kid non-Chad on the left. But you definitely support them, 4000 posts of trying to fit in only to expose yourself as a fucking communist loving faggot who marches for feminism, lbgtq rights and BLM. Good luck on your new account.
IMG 20201229 164742615

Stfu u stupid cumskin faggot. What city you in?

View attachment 389111
Stfu u stupid cumskin faggot. What city you in?
Not sure your antifa-buddies would appreciate you calling anyone a faggot buddy. I hope some whore doxxes you and gets your neetbuxx revoked for it so you can learn a fucking lesson.
I get that you do not support this in principle, because it can happen to better people as well. But in this case it is funny as it is a white foid who got punished and not a white male. Anyway, highly likely she would have gone to college and came out pushing anti-white stuff after indoctrination.
Nah I'm not into it, soon we'll be part of the same commie whining SJW-group you see on reddit and we'll all be labeled hypocrites when they start purging us because of wrongthink/wrongspeech.

Not sure your antifa-buddies would appreciate you calling anyone a faggot buddy. I hope some whore doxxes you and gets your neetbuxx revoked for it so you can learn a fucking lesson.
Still didn't answer the question. What city are you in? All that tough talk and your scared to drop your city?

Still didn't answer the question. What city are you in? All that tough talk and your scared to drop your city?
I live in Teherran in Iran, I'm the dude with the long beard who visits the mosque everyday, that would be a great place to blow yourself up if you wanted to get me.

I live in Teherran in Iran, I'm the dude with the long beard who visits the mosque everyday, that would be a great place to blow yourself up if you wanted to get me.
Talking all that shit but your scary ass too high inhib to drop your real city. Faggot

Talking all that shit but your scary ass too high inhib to drop your real city. Faggot
Just fuck off the forum antifa far-left loser fuckboy hypocrite. Only low IQ fucktards would give their city on an incel-forum. What's your city, in fact what is your exact adress.

Based.

Of course if the sexes were reversed there would be ZERO SIMP-PATHY

Just fuck off the forum antifa far-left loser fuckboy hypocrite. Only low IQ fucktards would give their city on an incel-forum. What's your city, in fact what is your exact adress.
I'm by Toronto fuck nigga, why would I be scared to drop my city? I've been arrested before and wouldn't give a shit if I was again. I didn't ask for your address I asked for your city so I can beat your ass in public. But obviously your scary ass ain't bout shit.

Is it REALLY that hard to not say a racial slur ?
At least on your main account lol
If my country was this woke ı would post all my political/offensive stuff in my alt accounts,in internet cafes,wıth fake phone nuöber connected to my email account.

I'm by Toronto fuck nigga, why would I be scared to drop my city? I've been arrested before and wouldn't give a shit if I was again. I didn't ask for your address I asked for your city so I can beat your ass in public. But obviously your scary ass ain't bout shit.
Didn't even post his exact address what a pussy. Anyways I was done with retard-shit of "what city bro I'm gonna come and I'm gonna find you and fight you" after age 10/11 I think. I can see why you're against hatespeech now, especially the word retard must really hurt your precious feelings.

Didn't even post his exact address what a pussy. Anyways I was done with retard-shit of "what city bro I'm gonna come and I'm gonna find you and fight you" after age 10/11 I think. I can see why you're against hatespeech now, especially the word retard must really hurt your precious feelings.
Scary bitch ass, just like I thought.

Look at all the cumskins defending their white princess

Lmao the guy is a Chad:

37311052-9090959-_I_wanted_to_get_her_where_she_would_understand_the_severity_of_-a-5_1609101882019.jpg

Why are mulattos such slayers while other halfbreeds usually turn out incels? :feelsree: :feelsree:

You posed no argument other than a bunch of ad hominems.

I think this conversation is over

2020 08 05 13 12 51

Look at all the cumskins defending their white princess
Are you surprised? Cumskins are the main source of cuckdom and degeneracy

Most women probably shouldn't go to college anyway.

Fuck this shit, if she wants to say nigger she should be allowed to say nigger, free speech, soyciety is so cucked. But hilarious that later she turned out a BLM supporter, I hate this virtue signaling movement anyway, so I like that this happened to her.

JFL at the stormfrontcels here defending their white queens. Whitecels are the only race of incels who defend their women.

White Anglo-Jewish males are the same men who gave female rights and are responsible for all of this mess. Surprise surprise. They are the biggest simping cucks to white female demands.

Bravo to that black dude. Although she didn't say nigger in a hateful anti-black rant, thats what these hypocritical racist white foids get.

JFL at the stormfrontcels here defending their white queens. Whitecels are the only race of incels who defend their women.

White Anglo-Jewish males are the same men who gave female rights and are responsible for all of this mess. Surprise surprise. They are the biggest simping cucks to white female demands.

Bravo to that black dude. Although she didn't say nigger in a hateful anti-black rant, thats what these hypocritical racist white foids get.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back