Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Foid gets college admission revoked after racist video resurfaces

• Thread starter Deleted member 27161
  • Start date
@Emba oldcel versus genetically modified gorilla

@Emba

Lmao the guy is a Chad:

37311052-9090959-_I_wanted_to_get_her_where_she_would_understand_the_severity_of_-a-5_1609101882019.jpg

Why are mulattos such slayers while other halfbreeds usually turn out incels? :feelsree: :feelsree:
He's gay

Based blackcel, all she would do is suck chads dick after every game, now she will be denied high quality chads for a year or two.

Based blackcel, all she would do is suck chads dick after every game, now she will be denied high quality chads for a year or two.
>based blackcel

The dude in question looks like a fucking fagget

I don't have a horse in this race. Nigger, foid, what's the difference. Both are pandered to and represent the most bluepilled (willingly) groups in the entire SOYciety. To me, both of them could die.
Yeah, and add the (((ones))) responsible, too, while you're at it.

See this is the shit I mean, fucking niggers celebrating the commies taking away every right to freedom of speech. They'd celebrate one of us getting cops at the door for saying a racial slur as well, fucking disgusting how easily you guys join the enemy because they also destroyed a foids life. Hypocrite faggots.
We are not celebrating the "racial equality thing" but rather the fact that a foid got what she deserved.
We are celebrating the almost 1/10000000000 chance of seeing a foid failing in life.

We are not celebrating the "racial equality thing" but rather the fact that a foid got what she deserved.
We are celebrating the almost 1/10000000000 chance of seeing a foid failing in life.

What a retard, a 15 year old is not a child. A 5 year old is a child. At 15 years old you know what the fuck you're doing. Probably already has more sexual experience than every guy from her highschool combined and is somehow supposed to be a "child" lmfao

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back