Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foid gets honor killed in India!

• Thread starter Deleted member 27159
  • Start date
Pakistan>India

High IQ. Most based folks I met are Pakistan and india curries are mostly bluepilled cucks.

Indeed Pakistan mogs India. Indians white worship and seek white approval. They try to emulate the West.

Indeed Pakistan mogs India. Indians white worship and seek white approval. They try to emulate the West.
Curries are cucks. Pakistanis and Russians are my bros

Curries are cumskin worshippers

Yeah. Curries appall me with their obsession with being lightskin and their love of white people. White people think you're subhuman, dumbasses!

Yeah. Curries appall me with their obsession with being lightskin and their love of white people. White people think you're subhuman, dumbasses!
Jfl in HK (I used to live there) and they are also major white worshippers, to the point that if there are no whites, the lightest skinned of their own are worshipped upon. If I was a dark skin I would be dead. (I am a light skin)

Jfl what is wrong with an ethnic being a stormfronter??

I used to hate them, hate the way ernics white worship, because objectively I thought I was superior to 95% of JBW.

Eventually though you realise that u can't fight it alone, no matter what me, or Kohli, or Roshan, or even someone like Amir Khan being a P4P king, it fucking irrelevant when you have a billion idiotic, ugly, skinny fat retarded curries doing retarded shit, smelling bad, looking bad, waking round in gangs redpilled af holding hands, and thinking they Gandy X Sundar Pichai X Brock Lesnar SMV. Rice are as bad, minus the smelling bad and holding hands, but negate that with the fact I never in my life seen ONE riceman, even a western one, snap back and lean back.

You just give up and say fuck it, just nuke every rice and curry.
Jfl in HK (I used to live there) and they are also major white worshippers, to the point that if there are no whites, the lightest skinned of their own are worshipped upon. If I was a dark skin I would be dead. (I am a light skin)
Yeah it's savage, basically be 0.001% non-curry passing, or rope

Oh well. She didn't give a shit about me so why should I reciprocate?

Finally. I was waiting for that hoe to die

Jfl what is wrong with an ethnic being a stormfronter??

I used to hate them, hate the way ernics white worship, because objectively I thought I was superior to 95% of JBW.

Eventually though you realise that u can't fight it alone, no matter what me, or Kohli, or Roshan, or even someone like Amir Khan being a P4P king, it fucking irrelevant when you have a billion idiotic, ugly, skinny fat retarded curries doing retarded shit, smelling bad, looking bad, waking round in gangs redpilled af holding hands, and thinking they Gandy X Sundar Pichai X Brock Lesnar SMV. Rice are as bad, minus the smelling bad and holding hands, but negate that with the fact I never in my life seen ONE riceman, even a western one, snap back and lean back.

You just give up and say fuck it, just nuke every rice and curry.

Yeah it's savage, basically be 0.001% non-curry passing, or rope
HK is so bad that living in Toronto is actually better.