Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foid gets run over by tractor and gets shredded into pieces

• Thread starter Deleted member 27159
  • Start date
Deleted member 27159

Deleted member 27159

Proud advocate of räpe, incest, and pedophilia
-
B97B8CDF 52A4 4137 8852 5B588DF617BB

Nothing else to add. Just saw this and it made my day. This is what she gets for being an attention whore for chads

noice, any pics of her after the incident?

Aww, sunbathing to impress chad, and i saw that tatoo on her arm so she was a guaranteed degenerate that‘s taken countless cocks
That’s why it made my day and possibly even my week when I saw this. Good riddance to that utter waste of space. May she burn in hell for eternity

You guys are savage :feelskek:

time to crack open a cold one

I wanna see it.

Me too. I love comparing and contrasting images of foids in life and then after death. It awakens my poetic sensibilities and stirs up strange feelings in my soul.

This remains of a similar death on that programme 1000 ways to die

Me too. I love comparing and contrasting images of foids in life and then after death. It awakens my poetic sensibilities and stirs up strange feelings in my soul.
I like seeing it, knowing she went from Chad fucking to worm food. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

great fapfuel
jk I am on NoFap

Video or it didn't happen.

I like seeing it, knowing she went from Chad fucking to worm food. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
It speaks to the sad state of modern society. Nowadays, women are such whores that the only sex act they haven't tried is death itself. Seeing them lose their "death virginity" in this way is somehow more exciting than seeing them get fucked, even in the ass.

It speaks to the sad state of modern society. Nowadays, women are such whores that the only sex act they haven't tried is death itself. Seeing them lose their "death virginity" in this way is somehow more exciting than seeing them get fucked, even in the ass.
I know one thing is for certain, that Tractor had a good ass time plowing her and lol at this comment
DrDingus

bluepillers: 53 :feelskek: :soy:

bluepillers: 53 :feelskek: :soy:
Jfl. Threads like this always attract ITers from miles away. A thread I made about some foid getting shot by a guy had about 80 bluepillers

Jfl. Threads like this always attract ITers from miles away. A thread I made about some foid getting shot by a guy had about 80 bluepillers
IT always only screenshot the most controversial threads 90% of the time

IT always only screenshot the most controversial threads 90% of the time
Yeah. A “controverial” thread I made literally got featured 4 times in 3 different places. Sometimes you have a thread that once you are done making you would know for sure that it would get screenshotted.

Yeah. A “controverial” thread I made literally got featured 4 times in 3 different places. Sometimes you have a thread that once you are done making you would know for sure that it would get screenshotted.
link to the IT thread about it?

Based tractor

i love how they always assume "you type mean things that's y u inkel" even though you said foids irl don't even fear you. you're just a quiet guy.

also, i wonder what the comments say but i don't wanna look cuz it's ragefuel. any about your avi?
Most people in real life would probably be surprised if they knew I posted here. Also no comments about my avi on that one. This one got featured 4 times and 2 of them did have ones about my avi

Most people in real life would probably be surprised if they knew I posted here. Also no comments about my avi on that one. This one got featured 4 times and 2 of them did have ones about my avi
i remember you said most foids (and guys) irl treat you like a friendly acquaintance not a enemy. that's how it is with me

i remember you said most foids (and guys) irl treat you like a friendly acquaintance not a enemy. that's how it is with me
Foids usually leave me alone. But I actually can get along with most normies irl. I guess I am incredibly lucky in this regard since a lot of people here get bullied irl

Foids usually leave me alone. But I actually can get along with most normies irl. I guess I am incredibly lucky in this regard since a lot of people here get bullied irl
do foids treat you like a friendly acquaintance because you said worked with them in class projects because teachers put you in a group with them?

do foids treat you like a friendly acquaintance because you said worked with them in class projects because teachers put you in a group with them?
I never said that foids treat me like acquaintances. The only time I have ever talked to a foid was because of group projects. But they aren’t mean to me like how some people here get bullied by foids over looks. But they probably secretly hate me but don’t show it

I never said that foids treat me like acquaintances. The only time I have ever talked to a foid was because of group projects. But they aren’t mean to me like how some people here get bullied by foids over looks. But they probably secretly hate me but don’t show it
you're the quiet guy, so foids wouldn't notice you even if you were a 6/10 normie. i doubt foids assume you're "evil". they just think you're sub5

you're the quiet guy, so foids wouldn't notice you even if you were a 6/10 normie. i doubt foids assume you're "evil". they just think you're sub5
Pretty much. They usually wouldn’t ever pay attention to me unless I screamed my head off in the middle of class or something.

Pretty much. They usually wouldn’t ever pay attention to me unless I screamed my head off in the middle of class or something.
do you ever scream in class?

do you ever scream in class?
No, I was just saying it as a hypothetical scenario. But sometimes I kinda do want to just shout “FUCK YOU ALL YOU FUCKING DUMB KIKES. GO FUCKING SHOVE A CHAINSAW UP YOUR ASSES AND GO FUCK DOGS YOU FUCKING INBRED NIGGERS. FUCK THE JEWS FOR MAKING ME SUFFER FOR MY ENTIRE LIFE! THEY SHOULD ALL GET GASSED (in Minecraft)!!”
Although I would never scream something like this in public it would be hilarious if someone was low inhib enough to do so

No, I was just saying it as a hypothetical scenario. But sometimes I kinda do want to just shout “FUCK YOU ALL YOU FUCKING DUMB KIKES. GO FUCKING SHOVE A CHAINSAW UP YOUR ASSES AND GO FUCK DOGS YOU FUCKING INBRED NIGGERS. FUCK THE JEWS FOR MAKING ME SUFFER FOR MY ENTIRE LIFE! THEY SHOULD ALL GET GASSED (in Minecraft)!!”
Although I would never scream something like this in public it would be hilarious if someone was low inhib enough to do so
i bet many men with good personalities get ignored for being sub5

i bet many men with good personalities get ignored for being sub5
Yeah that’s why personality doesn’t matter at all. Might as well do what you want and be happy. If a chad said that all the foids would instantly line up to fuck him

Yeah that’s why personality doesn’t matter at all. Might as well do what you want and be happy. If a chad said that all the foids would instantly line up to fuck him
i noticed two inceltears members who posted on foreveralone JFL