Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foid i chadfished had an abortion when she was 9 years old

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Fuck fuck fuck fuck I’m literally trembling right now and about to vomit. I was chatting with 19 years old toilet as chad and sent her video from this thread

The bitch said it reminds he story of her life. I asked to elaborate. My worst expectations confirmed. She said that she lost virginity at 9 years to 10 yo boy. And after that she went to abortion.

I can’t describe the disgust that i feel right now. This planet needs hard reset NOW

i can show proofs but it is in russian

i can show proofs but it is in russian

Brutal slavpill

But this doesnt surprise me at all

So many kids at my middle school got caught making out, I can imagine most of them also used to have sex but obv couldnt in school cause getting caught having sex vs making out is a big deal

There are no female virgins past 12 in 2020

Brutal slavpill

But this doesnt surprise me at all

So many kids at my middle school got caught making out, I can imagine most of them also used to have sex but obv couldnt in school cause getting caught having sex vs making out is a big deal

There are no female virgins past 12 in 2020
Man i need help asap. I coped hard that foids are virgns at least until they are 13. But now my reality shattered again. I feel cold and dizzy. Just want to go to sleep and never wake up again. This existence is fucked up

Last edited:
Man i need help asap. I coped hard that foids are virgns at least until they are 13. But now my reality shattered again. I feel cold and dizzy

They genuinely believe it tho

She has sex at 10 > well the law says I cannot consent until 18! > therefore it was rape > rape doesnt count as losing your virginity > therefore legally youre a virgin until 18

Lets for a sec ignore all the stupid definitions and define being a virgin as having PIV sex, then no female teen virgins exist by that definition

They genuinely believe it tho

She has sex at 10 > well the law says I cannot consent until 18! > therefore it was rape > rape doesnt count as losing your virginity > therefore legally youre a virgin until 18

Lets for a sec ignore all the stupid definitions and define being a virgin as having PIV sex, then no female teen virgins exist by that definition

17 years girl is still a child, they don’t know about sex
63C29057 A17B 45C9 804C 2CD688741865

I despise what society has become

I have no words

I despise what society has become

I have no words
It’s about time for that coronavirus from china to mutate into deadly form and wipe out humankind

wtf. anyone know what the average age that females lose their virginity is? 9 seems crazy but i guess that is an anomley but does anyone know what the average would be? probbaly dont want to know the answer haha why do i do this to myself

god damn foids start fucking before getting to double digits these days, so much degeneracy...

wtf. anyone know what the average age that females lose their virginity is? 9 seems crazy but i guess that is an anomley but does anyone know what the average would be? probbaly dont want to know the answer haha why do i do this to myself
I guess no foid is virgin past 12
god damn foids start fucking before getting to double digits these days, so much degeneracy...
I was playing spore video game when i was 10 years old

This goes to show just how fucked up this society has become, most kids when I was ten where playing gameboys and watching dbz or trading cards, I did not even know what sex was at that age,its shit like this that makes me feel ashamed to be part of the human race and to think ten years from now age of consent will be lower, I hope society burns for destroying the next generation of children and turning childhood into a sex fuelled act of sickness,childhood should be about enjoying life and having fun not getting laid and sending nudes online.

This goes to show just how fucked up this society has become, most kids when I was ten where playing gameboys and watching dbz or trading cards, I did not even know what sex was at that age,its shit like this that makes me feel ashamed to be part of the human race and to think ten years from now age of consent will be lower, I hope society burns for destroying the next generation of children and turning childhood into a sex fuelled act of sickness,childhood should be about enjoying life and having fun not getting laid and sending nudes online.
Too bad world war 3 didn’t escalate

It never began for slavs.

Russia is a country filled with fucking degenerate scum and nothing anyone tells me will convince me otherwise

Soon chad will be mandated by the state to penetrate babies straight out of the womb :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Absolutely brutal slavpill

Idc I just wish someone aborted me

i just woke up and gulped down a gallon of slavpill