Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid in my BJJ class only rolls with chads(lites).

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
Jfl this one foid in bjj class here only rolls with chads and chadlites, most of us are incel looking and she goes out of her way to avoid us even if we're higher belts and can teach better than some white belt chad who doesn't know what he's doing.

Because every ugly male who rolls or wrestles with foids is considered that they only want to touch her, but when chad wants to do it, he just wants to innocently train. Not that I complain much anyways, as foids can't grapple for shit and doing it with them is a waste of time unless she's at least 180lb purple belt or higher (but those don't exist lmao) to make it at least a bit hard to submit her.

This just confirms that what is considered creepy for incels isn't for chads.
0JnEc6eIoXERn78ZDn3UTaqiboY-pwYbMtv6JqAQU8I.jpg

You should accidentally choke her to death

Lmao BJJ what the fuck is that :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:OP goes to BJ class

Throat slam her.

I mean we've had users here with sisters who wouldn't sit next to them so I'm not surprised. Chad only is all they know.

Chad is the protagonist of this world. We are the creepy background characters.

Not that I complain much anyways, as foids can't grapple for shit and doing it with them is a waste of time unless she's at least 180lb purple belt or higher (but those don't exist lmao) to make it at least a bit hard to submit her.
This

Dunno about BJJ but sparring with foids in Thai boxing is horrible. You have to constantly worry about not accidentally killing them and moving in a slow ans uncoordinated fashion, as if you had polio, for them to be able to counter your attacks

Martial arts for foids is just another venue for looking for a high status chad to exploit their hypergamy.

lol damn wtf
Think it was a family picture and the incel said his sister moved sides so she wouldn't be seen next to a subhuman. :feelsbadman:
Martial arts for foids is just another venue for looking for a high status chad to exploit their hypergamy.
That's pretty much any activity they do. All their lives are about getting a chad. They have no hobbies or interests besides getting his seed.

What does she looks like (hair, skin tone, physical frame)?
8/10 brunette, small in stature which is why idk why she's doing bjj, no martial art can help such person. Prolly just wants to get ragdolled by chads there.

8/10 brunette, small in stature which is why idk why she's doing bjj, no martial art can help such person.

[TeeHee]
It's unreal how much that tag explains the behavior of foids.

Prolly just wants to get ragdolled by chads there.

"Or maybe, just maybe she wants to...ya'know practice martial arts to be able to defend herself from incels?" :soy::soy::soy:

Would rub my hard dick against her asscheeks by accident :feelsohh: Teehee you are not entitled to dick free jujitsu training.

Incel touches arm = rape
Chad chokes to death = Omg yes daddy

In my BJJ class I don't even look at the females, there really is no point in rolling with them when I can do so with a guy.

Teachers already watch and judge me when I roll, last thing I want is any trouble with women.

Blowjob & jerk chicken prep.
Imagine having a foid that does that kind of thing.
It's really things like that that emphasize how much we are missing :feelscry:

I didnt know blowjob classes have belts. Congrats for having more than a white belt and enjoy your :banhammer:

Low inhib for going to BJJ classes with foids involved.

kick her in the box