Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid in my STEM class doesn’t know ANYTHING

Officer
★★★
In my high level STEM class, we are required to make a website for a company. This foid in my class doesn’t even know HOW TO MAKE A HELLO WORLD PROJECT IN HTML. WTF????????

We literally were just told to make a simple application in HTML and open it on the web. SHE DOESNT EVEN KNOW THE SYNTAX.

Some betabux orbiter that sat next to her had to help her out.

FEMOIDS LIVE SO FUCKING EASY. Meanwhile I literally have to beg the tutors in my library to help me out.

Lol has html been covered in a previous course hat everyone has to take?

JFL @ college

I have to bust my ass off everyday in high school and study even after I get home, roasties have life so easy and the teachers usually give them higher grades on purpose

She doesn't need to know anything, just being a female will carry her through life.

cant win em all

Well they are children, you don't get mad at a child for not being competent.

Why is a foid learning HTML again?

She is your future boss btw. She fucks her manager to be promoted and will rankmog you

Why is a foid learning HTML again?

That’s the thing. By this point she should know it already . It really makes me wonder how did she even pass her other classes. Fuck the professor?
She is your future boss btw. She fucks her manager to be promoted and will rankmog you

Yep and then I as an ugly incel will be the first to get laid off

The only foid in my class is very smart :cryfeels::feelsrope:

HTML/CSS in college? Well that's new

In my high level STEM class, we are required to make a website for a company. This foid in my class doesn’t even know HOW TO MAKE A HELLO WORLD PROJECT IN HTML. WTF????????

We literally were just told to make a simple application in HTML and open it on the web. SHE DOESNT EVEN KNOW THE SYNTAX.

Some betabux orbiter that sat next to her had to help her out.

FEMOIDS LIVE SO FUCKING EASY. Meanwhile I literally have to beg the tutors in my library to help me out.
strike while the iron is hot m8

She will also be the first one to get job offers

that was me in class tbh. i remember in my first year when i was doing java and the prof would post a problem and give us a minute to solve it, everyone would be typing away, and i would just be staring at my computer like a retard because i didn't even know the basic syntax. i failed the class because i failed too many graded assignments lmao.

Re: Does anyone know how to script
AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#162503762Wednesday, May 20, 2015 4:30 AM CDT
"OP is an idiot."

I'm not certain as to why you decided to waste your own personal time insulting the thread creator.

Naivety in this manner is not equivalent to idiocy.

Anyway, returning to the topic, I would suggest utilizing the lua-users.org wiki in conjunction with the Roblox Wiki as the sources combined contain plenty of useful information.

Re: What is wrong with this script?

AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#138351172Friday, June 27, 2014 1:26 AM CDT
Yes, the reason why you were having those errors besides the initial end problems was because you didn't specify to the game's engine logic the specific player, you specified essentially every player.

Re: I just noticed that GhostOfThePastP2 is never angry
AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#162556935Thursday, May 21, 2015 12:46 AM CDT
It's much more likely that this user is simply hiding any potential irritation/anger from individuals over the Internet.Restraining yourself during a discussion doesn't necessarily indicate happiness.
Re: Is it easy to BUILD or SCRIPT...
AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#180745720Thursday, December 31, 2015 9:54 AM CST
Given that other users have provided specific solutions, I will attempt to answer your inquiry generally.The simplicity required to mitigate any given exploits varies by the extent to which the functionality of the system is itself impaired by attempts at reparation.Such implementations require prior analysis of the problem and logical-restructuring of affected components to integrate security-mechanisms into the software-flow.
Re: Accessing Player through its character in workspace
AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#180747781Thursday, December 31, 2015 10:25 AM CST
You could simply retrieve the name of the character and search the Players table for the individual."

game.Players:FindFirstChild(Character.Name)", for example, would attempt to locate an object within the list of players with the character's name.

Re: I just noticed that GhostOfThePastP2 is never angry
AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#162556935Thursday, May 21, 2015 12:46 AM CDT
It's much more likely that this user is simply hiding any potential irritation/anger from individuals over the Internet.Restraining yourself during a discussion doesn't necessarily indicate happiness.
more_horiz
Re: Is it easy to BUILD or SCRIPT...
AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#180745720Thursday, December 31, 2015 9:54 AM CST
Given that other users have provided specific solutions, I will attempt to answer your inquiry generally.