Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid is open about blackpill and abusing men

kingturtle

kingturtle

Currycel * Autist * 4-inch dicklet * Fascist
-
We put the good guys in our back pockets. We keep them there on rainy days, we use them when we’re lonely, when we need male attention, when we’re feeling sorry for ourselves. That’s what we use them for and it’s the truth. I did that in high school and again in college, and now I’m truly alone. I have no backup plans, I have no one to keep me company and give me the male attention I crave at times but if this realization made me aware of anything it’s that I know I’m not the only one who does this.

We friend zone the good guys because it’s easier to have them there then it’s not. It’s comforting to know that if our hearts get broke that they’ll be there to help us feel better. It’s comforting to know we have their support, their friendship, their emotional connection and that we can go out and pursue someone who we have no business pursuing because our guy friend will still be there when we get home at the end of the night after they fucked up.

We keep the good guys in the friend zone and go for the guys who will treat us like shit, who won’t make us a priority, who will probably play us and break our hearts. We go for the “bad boys,” the ones who are only looking for one night stands, the ones who don’t care about who we are because they only care about how good we are in bed. We go for the shitty love we think we deserve. We attract the kind of people we think we deserve.

This foid openly admits to using and abusing men for her own benefit. All foids are like this. you see it again and again. Foids use men for their own gain.

https://thoughtcatalog.com/becca-ma...out-keeping-the-good-guys-in-the-friend-zone/

Last edited:
This should get pinned

masculine mogs me

That's a fat blackpill. Nothing I didn't know though. Doesn't even surprise me at this point.

Massive blackpill in a platter of complete course meal. Start to make me full of rage everytime this happens

Another point proven that foids are all literal parasites.

We put the good guys in our back pockets. We keep them there on rainy days, we use them when we’re lonely, when we need male attention, when we’re feeling sorry for ourselves. That’s what we use them for and it’s the truth. I did that in high school and again in college, and now I’m truly alone. I have no backup plans, I have no one to keep me company and give me the male attention I crave at times but if this realization made me aware of anything it’s that I know I’m not the only one who does this.
Any foid whose over 30 and single means she friendzoned her looksmatched orbiters til they got fed up, so she can chase chad dick. Jfl at cucks who get into serious relationships with orbiter whores. Men need to stop being cucks who act like foid's emotional tampons while they go out to fuck chads, they should only give them attention when they're having sex with them. Male attention is as valuable as sex to most foids, but chads don't give it to them so they rely on cucks to take that role.

These roasties can't abuse chadlites and chads, this bullshit about ''nice guys'' is just an euphemism for sub7 men! Chad and chadlite could be nice and caring all they want and theses bitches would treat them with reciprocity!

Women know sub7 men are fucked up and despaired in today's World, so they manipulate them according to their will at the moment!

Last edited:
Any foid whose over 30 and single means she friendzoned her looksmatched orbiters til they got fed up, so she can chase chad dick. Jfl at cucks who get into serious relationships with orbiter whores. Men need to stop being cucks who act like foid's emotional tampons while they go out to fuck chads, they should only give them attention when they're having sex with them. Male attention is as valuable as sex to most foids, but chads don't give it to them so they rely on cucks to take that role.
The bigger problem is, your typical normie bluepiller will accept the broken foid, and will absorb the fallout from this selfish emotional child and voluntarily chain himself to that anchor. Until there are consequences, there's no reason for foids to stop. My generation, the millennials, we need to break the cycle now, while it's happening, so zoomers and future generations have a shot at something better.. At least half of millennial women should, given their lifestyle up to this point, be condemned to r/foreveralone status. It's a joke, of course, they're still living lives on easy mode, but at least if they're made to endure at least some kind of consequence for their decision, growing old and finding out they weren't interesting and so now no one cares about them. Let them be a cautionary tale for young women.

When I was in my 30s and 40s, I didn't think about it... Then when I got divorced and I was in my 50s, I started to see the impact of not having children and of truly being alone. I do see that people with children have an anchor in a way that people who have no kids don't.
We're all single women without children. And you think about, what are you going to do when you get old?... If you don't have kids, you realize, 'Who is going to take care of me?' Your girlfriends.

Sex and the City writer. Not exactly repentant, but obviously depressed and coping. She's got society's approval and millions of dollars to cope with.

IT won’t touch this

The bigger problem is, your typical normie bluepiller will accept the broken foid, and will absorb the fallout from this selfish emotional child and voluntarily chain himself to that anchor. Until there are consequences, there's no reason for foids to stop. My generation, the millennials, we need to break the cycle now, while it's happening, so zoomers and future generations have a shot at something better.
We need to cuck shame those losers so they won't even have society's approval on their weak minded cuckdom.
they're still living lives on easy mode, but at least if they're made to endure at least some kind of consequence for their decision, growing old and finding out they weren't interesting and We now no one cares about them. Let them be a cautionary tale for young women.
Non-chad men need to be blackpilled and teach all the manipulative holes a lesson, and never give them free attention or help or marry used whores, which will scare the young rosties straight

She’s honest, respect. All foids should follow her, because I’m tired of men who romanticize women. Men should wake up, so we need more womben like this one.

I wonder if her gay besties (that are IRL straight), ever heard CHAD plow this bitch two rooms over. I bet they did and learned their place in life in that moment, whereas we learn our place in life the moment we step 5 feet next to a foid with a decent BMI.

This should get pinned
We need to cuck shame those losers so they won't even have society's approval on their weak minded cuckdom.
Non-chad men need to be blackpilled and teach all the manipulative holes a lesson, and never give them free attention or help or marry used whores, which will scare the young rosties straight

The world is fucked and everything is bad. Simple as that.

Sex and the City writer. Not exactly repentant, but obviously depressed and coping. She's got society's approval and millions of dollars to cope with.
Stupid egotistical foids can't think abstractly and not think for the moment and you are "mansplaning" them if you try to give them some advices as a man who CAN think abstractly. Then they end up like this. Neo-liberal/ Atlantist/ post ww2/modern/ pro Israel foids are a cancer and my hatred toward them increased steadily since I was born in the 90's

Foids are selfish and manipulative monsters. Everything they do is for their own gain. EVERYTHING! They don't give a shit about being fair and reasonable towards those who they actually should. Just blame "muh emotions". Temporarily using someone for attention only when it's convenient for you is bullshit. Cunts need to be controlled.

Women destroy civilizations, not men

Women destroy civilizations, not men
Men could collectively prevent them from doing so as they have in the past. They, or at least some of them, care more about getting more than their share and having a supply of "liberated" whores to plow throw and dispose than about men who are not competitive and society as a whole.

they have no reason to hide, any words uttered by foids are understood as sorry or venerable

Deep down or not so deep down, everyone knows the truth of the blackpill. Foids definitely know it, talk openly about it amongst themselves and occassionally publicly, Chad knows it, incels certainly know it, and even bluepilled normie redditors know it, they just can't stand the taste of it so they deny it.

Screenshot 20190821 215148

Last few sentences. She acknowledges defeat & the evils of being friendzoned.

Victory at a cost me thinks.

WOW I JUST GOT STICKED! AMAZING! I AM THRILLED!

Nothing new. Don't know who i hate more now, women or the simp orbitters around them. If youre not fucking do not give ANYTHING. Whores will tey to gaslight you about being a "good person" but LOL

Also notice how even whores think they aren't worth shit "we get wirh who we think we deserve"

Last edited:
Hope she rots alone.

jack the ripper was fucking right

Couple thoughts.

One, look at how comfortable she is being honest about it. Blackpill is going mainstream. Slowly, but it is.

Two, she is an ugly whore that will rot alone now that her looks are gone (if she had any to begin with), and will die alone. I would say something about a dozen cats, but I actually like cats and wouldn't wish them a shitty owner like her; she'll probably get drunk and abuse the poor beasts.

fucking damn i hate foids so muchhhhhhhhhhhh :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :woke: :woke: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :woke: :feelsree: :feelsree::reeeeee:

In that snippet replace "bad" with Chad and "good" with looksmatch or below.

She's still disingenuous in that she's not mentioning the primary factor which is looks. The focus on "nice guys" is a cope and lie, the main thing that causes her to treat guys with disrespect is their looks. Guys need to wise up to that fact and they will because the blackpill is going to spread all by itself now. You can't stop it at this point. It has slowly started to permeate through culture and will spread like wildfire.

her pic it looks like bear territory where is one when you need it.

Congrats.
It had to be shown.
Thank you! I wonder who made the decision?
Couple thoughts.

One, look at how comfortable she is being honest about it. Blackpill is going mainstream. Slowly, but it is.

Two, she is an ugly whore that will rot alone now that her looks are gone (if she had any to begin with), and will die alone. I would say something about a dozen cats, but I actually like cats and wouldn't wish them a shitty owner like her; she'll probably get drunk and abuse the poor beasts.
She has a CHAD boyfriend! Check out her instagram

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: