Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid jumps in front of train after getting depressed about getting wrinkles.

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-

Old story but THIS is how shallow foids are, I bet that train ironed out the winkles :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Another insect gone, who gives a shit?

already 100x braver than whores who od on tic tacs for attention. At least she killed herself

already 100x braver than whores who od on tic tacs for attention. At least she killed herself
This, she is braver than me tbh.:soy: statement I know, but I've been suicidal for years and still haven't done it.

World needs more roastie shaming, so we could get more pleasant news like this ¦>

Nothing of value was lost

It's a shame they don't get baldness. They'd drop dead in no time.

Foids always care only for lookism, without it for them it's over.
She had experimented the loneliness of us.
A foid that got trasferred into an incel body will shoot herself in five minutes.
It's a shame they don't get baldness. They'd drop dead in no time.

When your life goes from tutorial mode to easy mode

Imagine her having to live in our shoes for half an hour

She did everyone a favor.

Lol, she could of used bio oil to get rid of wrinkles, that's what my mom used and it works.

She would probably of been able to get lucky still anyway since she is female.

JFL at that toilet

Lol and I'm sure she used to say to people "It doesn't matter how you look sweaty"

Imagine if they got bald like men do.

Foids are shallow as fuck. They're 100% sexual beings. You can be the most horny and perverted bastard in the world, I guarantee you foids think more about sex and relationships than you.

Well at least it probably wasn't the first time a train had been run on her.

Imagine if they got bald like men do.

Foids are shallow as fuck. They're 100% sexual beings. You can be the most horny and perverted bastard in the world, I guarantee you foids think more about sex and relationships than you.
foids get bald too

meanwhile many incels kill themselves because of their looks and dont get news articles written about them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back