Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid killed by illegal immigrant after having sex because she tried to kick him out because her bf was coming

D

Dota

Recruit
★★★★

Long story short the immigrant and the foid go back to her place for drugs and sex. She then tries to kick him out becuase her bf was coming back. So the illegal immigrant killed her.

Illegal immigrant who killed American artist during night of drugs and sex after meeting at nightclub in Florence is found guilty of murder
  • Cheik Tidiane Diaw, 27, has been jailed for 30 years for murder of Ashley Olsen
  • The pair met in a nightclub in Florence, Italy and returned to her apartment
  • He admitted they had a fight after having sex but denied intending to kill her
  • Prosecutors, who accepted they had consensual sex, had wanted life sentence

this is her and the bf

3B942FB100000578-4057906-Diaw_claimed_he_k-a-42_1482418305576.jpg

this is the killer

3B935D5D00000578-4057906-image-a-43_1482419150575.jpg

are you gonna update the coalfax with this?

Good. Cheating must be punished.

whitey cucked by BBC once again :feelskek:

any foid that goes to nightclubs, concerts or parties WILL cheat on you.

Hes black, no surprises there

JBB :feelskek:

What a fucking whore jfl

Illegal drugs and promiscuous sex with strangers end in murder. In a just world this should be the norm not the exception.

That bbcpill hurt

He should gain citizenship for doing her nation a service

Disgusting toilet trash. Im glad she's dead, I'll piss and dance a jig on her grave.

We need more based men like this in the world.

Bf got lucky in a way. This revealed and solved his problem in one night.

Based immigrant

"Blonde" hair and brown eyes should result in public flaying by itself.

what a surprise. the foid's pesonality detector must be broken yet again. it happens so often that i am inclined to believe that 'broken' is the default setting in their brains.

@Gunnersup It's the 8 year old gold chain cholo brutally mogging us.

@Gunnersup It's the 8 year old gold chain cholo brutally mogging us.
Exactly. Beaner Chads mog white chads imo.

This is exactly what the beaner 8 year old looks like-
Raymond Cruz 560x330 IMG 8501

The coffin meme really applies here.

My avy fits here perfectly.

the immigrant guy is stupid. her house, her vagina. WHY would he not leave? if owner asks u to leave (whoever he is), you LEAVE. otherwise he can call the cops on you.

she:
- you must leave now

he:
and hes like, damn maybe i should kill her, let everyone know the my identity so i can go to jail for life.! great plan!!

the immigrant guy is stupid. her house, her vagina. WHY would he not leave? if owner asks u to leave (whoever he is), you LEAVE. otherwise he can call the cops on you.

she:
- you must leave now

he:
and hes like, damn maybe i should kill her, let everyone know the my identity so i can go to jail for life.! great plan!!

you never know with blacks when they are gonna straight up chimp out with the slightest of provocation

the sad thing is these events are very rare, we can't count on them to eliminate the roasts. it should be family duty coded in law to dispose of any roast that you're the closest male family member of. single used femoid means she's more useful as fertilizer or at best prostitute.

The same thing happens on a larger scale with women in power. They choose foreign men over their own for Allah knows what reason and then themselves also get screwed. They should never ever be in a decision making position.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back