Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foid Kills Son before Roping - Man Blamed for her Death!

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
Mum found hanged at home with son dead in bath was 'terrified of dying from cancer' - Mirror Online

This 35 y/o foid had Cancer with a 97 percent survival rate but she was scared that she was going to die so she decided to rope because she didn't like her husband and was probably scared that she would die while he gets to enjoy life with his son -- a selfish foid can't have that so she drowns him and then fucking ropes.

Obviously the foids mother isn't blaming her daughter for murdering her son and then offing himself, she claims that she was happy before the "toxic relationship"

Her mum said her daughter was also scared by information about cancer she found on the internet.

She also described her relationship as toxic and said her daughter had wanted a divorce.

She added: “Before her marriage, Yulia was a happy and healthy person. I became witness to how toxic their relationship was.”

JFL just murder your son and off yourself and it won't even be your fault, you'll be a victim!

Whore. Seeing her face on the picture makes me want to punch this hag. I can see evil coming from her eyes.

Well that do you expect. If you give someone cheat codes, they're probably gonna use it.

Most women are vindictive cunts who love seeing men torn down.

The little son has a wider face than the father. Women can never love narrowfacecels

Not surprising

I am very angry right now

Mum found hanged at home with son dead in bath was 'terrified of dying from cancer' - Mirror Online

This 35 y/o foid had Cancer with a 97 percent survival rate but she was scared that she was going to die so she decided to rope because she didn't like her husband and was probably scared that she would die while he gets to enjoy life with his son -- a selfish foid can't have that so she drowns him and then fucking ropes.

Obviously the foids mother isn't blaming her daughter for murdering her son and then offing himself, she claims that she was happy before the "toxic relationship"

JFL just murder your son and off yourself and it won't even be your fault, you'll be a victim!

View attachment 400060
Bitches are crazy

Men die in war, women are victims and suffer more.
Foid get cancer,kill everyone, its men fault.
Get wid the program inkwells.

Sick cunt. And of course she kills the boy in a brutal, horrific way (drowning) and gives herself and easy, painless death. I wish I was retarded enough to believe in religion because this bitch would be going straight to hell.

:soy:HE KILLED A WOMAN GUYZZZ LOCKC HIM UP:soy:

Women don't have hearts.

View attachment 400060
Whores never get blamed for being murderers. Just another blackpill day.

Lifefuel for turks. Sort of

Can't do nothing wrong, females are literal gods now. Elevated to the highest of highs I'd like to kick them to the lowest of lows.

Only a woman could be that dumb.

if chad did this he'd get similar justifications from other people. mainly whores.

View attachment 400060
Just rob someone of his entire life in this relatively prosperous and peaceful period, just because you are a psychopathic foid.

Great.

Just rob someone of his entire life in this relatively prosperous and peaceful period, just because you are a psychopathic foid.

Great.