Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foid laughed at me as I struggled to breathe

• Thread starter MisanthropyInsanity
  • Start date
MisanthropyInsanity

MisanthropyInsanity

Alone
★★★
This takes place back in my freshmen year of high school. I was severely depressed, and used to be hooked on pills hard as fuck to cope. I usually abused painkillers, but would use other types of pills too. It was about the middle of the school day, close to lunch time, and I had taken a large dose of a stimulant earlier during the school day. I was sitting in the back of my math class before the bell rung for lunch time, and I began to notice it was starting to get hard to breathe. At first I tried to brush it off, but it felt like my body was shutting down, and I could barely hold my head up.

I started to gasp for every breath because it was getting harder to breathe, and as this was happening, the foid who sat in the desk next to mine, started to laugh at me. This sorta fucked me up, because I actually had a crush on her, and she was laughing at me as I struggled to breathe. I'm sure if I died right there, she would've burst into a fit of hysterical laughter. She probably would've texted all her friends about it, maybe even took some photos of my corpse to share and laugh at.

I never even did anything to make her hate me, because I was extremely shy around her, and barely ever spoke to her. Yet for some reason, she thought me struggling to breathe was hilarious. It wouldn't be a surprise if seeing me in that pain was the highlight of her day.

Empathetic gender btw

What a fucking bitch

You should've inflicted brutal punishment and pain upon her. (In GTA 4)

My condolences

Empathetic gender btw
They are empathetic, to men who can bring them some form of value.

As an incel you don't fit the bill to be treated as a human person or even a dog pewpew.

fuck foids "sympathetic gender" my ass

Bruh I had similar experience. One time in class all of a sudden I felt like I couldn't breath and my eyes were teary cuz of not being able to breath and cuz of not being able to breath I couldn't speak so I just left the class quickly without telling the teacher whilst nearly crying and everyone was just laughing at me no one cared.

I had throat problem back then as well as severe anxiety so that was probs y I couldn't breath or felt like I couldn't.

They wanted u to suffocate and die

Hopefully poetic justice will be had and she'll have difficulty breathing from not being in quarantine.

what happened afterwards and how did your breathing return to normal?

Empathetic and thoughtful gender

what happened afterwards and how did your breathing return to normal?
After the class got out for lunch, it was getting worse. I could barely form coherent sentences, walk properly, breathe, or hold my head up. I remember sitting at the lunch table when I completely gave out and my head slammed onto the table. After that I was able to stand up, and walk outside half hunched over, because for some reason I was having horrible pain in my abdomen. When I went outside I sat down on a bench for about 40 minutes and I started to feel progressively better. After an hour I was feeling alright.

It was your lack of showers and haircuts, and you posting on toxic websites (in the future) that her personality detector alarmed and caused her to hate you
full