[SuicideFuel] Foid laughed at me while on the stairs

Llama

Llama

When do the “best years of my life” start?
-
Oct 1, 2019
Was walking down the stairs to get to another class, foid passes by me and i hear her start to crack up. Saw a smirk on her face as she went up. Daily school thread

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Obscure
-
Nov 11, 2018
Hope she falls down the stairs and cracks her skull open

Colvin76

Colvin76

170.2cm (5'7") Autistic Gymcel
-
Sep 2, 2019
Foids behavior is cancer smh

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
-
Aug 6, 2018
He smirk may have been an inviting smile and her laugh might have been a flirtatious giggle. You should ask her for her number.

schrodingercoper

schrodingercoper

Captain
-
Apr 22, 2019
Are you in high school or college?

Colvin76

Colvin76

170.2cm (5'7") Autistic Gymcel
-
Sep 2, 2019
He smirk may have been an inviting smile and her laugh might have been a flirtatious giggle. You should ask her for her number.
Massive fucking cope. If she was really interested, she would have approached.

Incline

Incline

Pointless
-
May 1, 2019
-youngcels problems.

I don't even have any foids anywhere near me anymore.

ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

"I'm hideous...I'm an atrocity!"
-
Aug 16, 2018
Women tend to mistreat and denigrate sub8 males like this and later they wonder why "mysoginy" exists.

Wizard32

Wizard32

Major
-
May 20, 2018
Back in high school there was this girl who used to ask to sit behind me in the stairwell with me and rub her fingers through my hair for several minutes. This happened a couple times during lunch period. I don't have the clearest recollection.

I was convinced she was just teasing me and was actually interested in my friend and this was being done to make him jealous.

I pretty much just sat there paralyzed.

In some ways that's worse than being laughed at? Being used as a prop to fuck with guys she actually wants to fuck?

Llama

Llama

When do the “best years of my life” start?
-
Oct 1, 2019
Back in high school there was this girl who used to ask to sit behind me in the stairwell with me and rub her fingers through my hair for several minutes. This happened a couple times during lunch period. I don't have the clearest recollection.

I was convinced she was just teasing me and was actually interested in my friend and this was being done to make him jealous.

I pretty much just sat there paralyzed.

In some ways that's worse than being laughed at? Being used as a prop to fuck with guys she actually wants to fuck?
:chad:

Wizard32

Wizard32

Major
-
May 20, 2018
Girls are cruel man, they don't care about your feelings, just want you to be a prop to get attention from others. Like I remember this girl I didn't know pretended to be interested in me just because word got around I was a bit character on a local show whose whole theme was how ugly he was.

reallyunfuckable

reallyunfuckable

Veteran
-
Nov 5, 2019
They laugh at me everyday.. crazy how people can be so disgustinly evil

streetlyte

streetlyte

trannies should be shot on sight
-
Dec 12, 2019
Was walking down the stairs to get to another class, foid passes by me and i hear her start to crack up. Saw a smirk on her face as she went up. Daily school thread
Walking by a foid IRL and she didn't call the police on you immediately?

GTFO :chad: :chad: :chad: :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Emba

Emba

Klaatu Barada Niktu :€
-
May 19, 2019
Yet you didn't push her down the stares and wish her a nice fall? - in mimecraft

Mr Joyboy

Mr Joyboy

I'm beyond emotions...
-
Feb 19, 2018
The stairpill is a tough one.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
Nov 8, 2017
i remember females laughing at me sometimes in school tbh