Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foid laughed at me while on the stairs

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
Was walking down the stairs to get to another class, foid passes by me and i hear her start to crack up. Saw a smirk on her face as she went up. Daily school thread

Hope she falls down the stairs and cracks her skull open

Foids behavior is cancer smh

He smirk may have been an inviting smile and her laugh might have been a flirtatious giggle. You should ask her for her number.

He smirk may have been an inviting smile and her laugh might have been a flirtatious giggle. You should ask her for her number.
Does this work for you bro? :chad::banhammer:

Are you in high school or college?

Massive fucking cope. If she was really interested, she would have approached.

-youngcels problems.

I don't even have any foids anywhere near me anymore.

Women tend to mistreat and denigrate sub8 males like this and later they wonder why "mysoginy" exists.

Back in high school there was this girl who used to ask to sit behind me in the stairwell with me and rub her fingers through my hair for several minutes. This happened a couple times during lunch period. I don't have the clearest recollection.

I was convinced she was just teasing me and was actually interested in my friend and this was being done to make him jealous.

I pretty much just sat there paralyzed.

In some ways that's worse than being laughed at? Being used as a prop to fuck with guys she actually wants to fuck?

Back in high school there was this girl who used to ask to sit behind me in the stairwell with me and rub her fingers through my hair for several minutes. This happened a couple times during lunch period. I don't have the clearest recollection.

I was convinced she was just teasing me and was actually interested in my friend and this was being done to make him jealous.

I pretty much just sat there paralyzed.

In some ways that's worse than being laughed at? Being used as a prop to fuck with guys she actually wants to fuck?
:chad:

Girls are cruel man, they don't care about your feelings, just want you to be a prop to get attention from others. Like I remember this girl I didn't know pretended to be interested in me just because word got around I was a bit character on a local show whose whole theme was how ugly he was.

They laugh at me everyday.. crazy how people can be so disgustinly evil

Was walking down the stairs to get to another class, foid passes by me and i hear her start to crack up. Saw a smirk on her face as she went up. Daily school thread

Walking by a foid IRL and she didn't call the police on you immediately?

GTFO :chad: :chad: :chad: :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Yet you didn't push her down the stares and wish her a nice fall? - in mimecraft

Don't go ER in her
full

The stairpill is a tough one.

i remember females laughing at me sometimes in school tbh