Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foid mad about Billie Eilish turning 18. the original tweeter was a 17 year old though

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
She literally has the body of a woman, does this retarded woman even know what the term pedophile mean?

Is 18 but has the face of HIllary Clinton

She literally has the body of a woman, does this retarded woman even know what the term pedophile mean?
most people don't know what a pedophile is, and if you correct them they get all furious. nobody is able to discuss pedophilia rationally. it's a sensitive topic. anyway billie looks like a preteen to me.

18 year olds are children you evil pedophile inkwell!!!!!!!!!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

18 year olds are children you evil pedophile inkwell!!!!!!!!!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
i'm 22. if i find a 20 year old girl who looks 11 (alexis isabel) attractive, it's ok. but if i find a 17 year old attractive and she looks 25, I'm an evil pedophile

The cucks in the comment section. It's beyond over in this clown world

The cucks in the comment section. It's beyond over in this clown world
what do the replies to her tweet say? i don't wanna read it. it'll be intense cancer
What?? Have you seen pictures of her without her size XXL clothing?
Definitely not a preteen.
her face looks very preteen-ish. also many preteen have boobs. she does look like a preteen to me

fuuuck look at the size of those tits

tfw big retarded, everyone = pedophile!!!!

most people don't know what a pedophile is, and if you correct them they get all furious. nobody is able to discuss pedophilia rationally.
They act like fucking a foid under 18 is literally worse than when 'Murica hit Doctors Without Borders with an air strike. I tell them that they should go ask congress to declare war on Italy and Germany then. "Go move to a sand nigger terrorist country if you to be a pedophile then!" Nobody ever looks at the AoC maps and sees that most Muslim countries have no sex before marriage, and the minimum age of marriage in most Muslim countries is between 16-21... Pretty much in line with American state AoC laws... When confronted with the fact that Germany and Italy, Western, Christian, NATO allies have a lower AoC than most Muslim countries at 14... They literally deny it. They will say "just because you read it on the internet doesn't mean it's true"... By Americuck standards, Italy, Germany, and half of Europe support pedophilia...

So she’s been wearing all that baggy shit so we wouldn’t see her developed body? Jfl. I saw a video about some magazine interviewing her for the past three years and face wise she looked the best at 16. Her body might be better now though

She has big tits but her face is ugly.

>Bruises, on both my knees for you

>I'm that bad type
>Make your mama sad type
>Make your girlfriend mad tight
>Might seduce your dad type

>I like it when you take control
>I'll be your animal

Read these fucking lyrics. The song is literally about her being an adulterous whore who likes getting fucked by dominant chads. She sexualizes herself.
The bleeding soy cucks telling people to stop sexualizing her need to rope.

most artists lie about their age lmao she's probably 20+

most people don't know what a pedophile is, and if you correct them they get all furious. nobody is able to discuss pedophilia rationally. it's a sensitive topic. anyway billie looks like a preteen to me.
I would have banged the 15, 16, 17 year old versions of her as well TBH

They act like fucking a foid under 18 is literally worse than when 'Murica hit Doctors Without Borders with an air strike. I tell them that they should go ask congress to declare war on Italy and Germany then. "Go move to a sand nigger terrorist country if you to be a pedophile then!" Nobody ever looks at the AoC maps and sees that most Muslim countries have no sex before marriage, and the minimum age of marriage in most Muslim countries is between 16-21... Pretty much in line with American state AoC laws... When confronted with the fact that Germany and Italy, Western, Christian, NATO allies have a lower AoC than most Muslim countries at 14... They literally deny it. They will say "just because you read it on the internet doesn't mean it's true"... By Americuck standards, Italy, Germany, and half of Europe support pedophilia...

View attachment 179992
People on Twitter are way too strict about the whole pedophilia topic. they will call you a child molester if you're 22 and date someone 4 years younger.

Let's say there was a 17 year old Chad that had a square jaw, chiseled ckeekbones, killer browridge, straight white teeth, 6'2, gym maxxed, hyper neuro typical and rumored to have a 7 inch dick.....do you think older foids wouldn't be attracted to him because of his age?? You think older foids wouldn't have sex with him? And yet those same foids would have a fit if a man had sex with a 17 year old foid. Including PEACHYBLACKG0RL

Let's say there was a 17 year old Chad that had a square jaw, chiseled ckeekbones, killer browridge, straight white teeth, 6'2, gym maxxed, hyper neuro typical and rumored to have a 7 inch dick.....do you think older foids wouldn't be attracted to him because of his age?? You think older foids wouldn't have sex with him? And yet those same foids would have a fit if a man had sex with a 17 year old foid. Including PEACHYBLACKG0RL
i saw the guys in my brother's high school yearbook. the 12th grade guys sometimes looked older than me and i'm 22. a lot of them looked 29.
another mad tweet

Last edited:
quote some of the tweets.
Some foid wrote that she hates men more everyday and got 6.4k likes and more stuff about that she shouldn’t be sexualized and men are gross. The boy actually handled the situation well , Even called out one simp

Some foid wrote that she hates men more everyday and got 6.4k likes and more stuff about that she shouldn’t be sexualized and men are gross. The boy actually handled the situation well , Even called out one simp
men have always found post-pubescent teenagers attractive. this is just a fact that offends most people. Our biology doesn't respond to laws.
Is 18 but has the face of HIllary Clinton
nah she looks nothing like hillary
She's free game in Texas at 17 JFL at these retards

You have 30+ yr olds traveling and slaying teen pussy in South America and SEA
isn't she born in california?

Last edited:
>Bruises, on both my knees for you

>I'm that bad type
>Make your mama sad type
>Make your girlfriend mad tight
>Might seduce your dad type

>I like it when you take control
>I'll be your animal

Read these fucking lyrics. The song is literally about her being an adulterous whore who likes getting fucked by dominant chads. She sexualizes herself.
The bleeding soy cucks telling people to stop sexualizing her need to rope.
I’ve never listened to her, but is this the shit the teens of America are listening to now? At least Brittney’s degeneracy was more subtle

Id love to fuck her, her music sucks but her body doesnt

If you got milkers the size of her's, you're a woman.

I want to fuck her on every hole, but I didnt want to last week thats disgusting

I think OP has a little crushie wushie. This is the second thread I've seen from @Edmund_Kemper mentioning the fact the he's soft for this Billie Eilish.

I think OP has a little crushie wushie. This is the second thread I've seen from @Edmund_Kemper mentioning the fact the he's soft for this Billie Eilish.
What? I don’t remember previously mentioning her. Anyways I never thought she was hot at all

What? I don’t remember previously mentioning her. Anyways I never thought she was hot at all
Well shit man, I must be living in the twilight zone here.

I wanna rape that bitch so badly, but she will laugh at my 3 inch asian tiny cock

Well it would be funny if goes the opposite way & she starts dating some 30yo+ Chad music producer or something because they "share common interests" and younger guys are so "immature" LOL.

Post wall foids openly wanting to fuck a 16 yr old Chad "SLAAAAAY KWEEEEEEEEN! DON'T LET NOBODY SOTP YOU"

30 year old guy dates a 24 year old woman -

"Look at this pedophile creep predator! Why doesn't he date 40 yr old single mothers???? Found the inkel!" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Lol that's called pedophile? She's more sexually dimorphed than me. If you're attracted to those jugs and ass, you're a normal man. Btw I haven't even mentioned her lyrics

Lol that's called pedophile? She's more sexually dimorphed than me. If you're attracted to those jugs and ass, you're a normal man. Btw I haven't even mentioned her lyrics
The word pedophile is misused. The moral panic over pedophilia didn’t even begin until the early 1900s
Post wall foids openly wanting to fuck a 16 yr old Chad "SLAAAAAY KWEEEEEEEEN! DON'T LET NOBODY SOTP YOU"

"Look at this pedophile creep predator! Why doesn't he date 40 yr old single mothers???? Found the inkel!" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
I found some dumb cunt on Twitter whining about 22 year olds dating 18 year olds

people are way too strict about age gaps these days
Well it would be funny if goes the opposite way & she starts dating some 30yo+ Chad music producer or something because they "share common interests" and younger guys are so "immature" LOL.
People are worrying that drake will date her

i can't take this fucking clown world anymore.
nothing makes sense. it's all just a joke at this point

i can't take this fucking clown world anymore.
nothing makes sense. it's all just a joke at this point
I wonder what Earth will be like in 50 years? What if society gets worse?

I pray this shit doesn't last another 50 years.
IKR. The world has changed dramatically in this decade. Even the early 2010s was super different. We need to start a big change back to normal.

Singing about fucking your dad when youre underage = perfectly fine

Mentioning this fact = being creepy

Ok redditor