Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foid mad because guys refuse to be her doormats

Another orbiter woke up

Whatever I don't have time to read about this whore problems.

This is why having female friends is cucked

I'm sure she's made a post complaining about being an unpaid intern too.

I guess their social skills are bad :lul: :lul: :lul:

If we aren't entitled to sex then foids aren't entitled to our attention and friendship.

That dude is 1 bad day to become blackpilled.

People were saying "You're not entitled to him as a friend" on TwoXChromosomes? The people who regularly use that subreddit? I'm shocked.

"I genuinely cared about him"

No you didn't you fucking whore. You just wanted someone to listen to your shit while you fucked Chad.

People were saying "You're not entitled to him as a friend" on TwoXChromosomes? The people who regularly use that subreddit? I'm shocked.

Yeah that really surprised me she added that. I'm not looking at the comments though.

"Oblivious and didn't realize he liked me"

Give me a fucking break.

Makes sense to me, even for those feminuts.

A woman is able to reject dating someone if she wants to just like...
A man is able to reject befriending someone if he pleases so

If he was facially attractive then she would've dated him, this is just another guy who's found out personality means jack shit.

Jfl at having femoids ''friends''
28535002-79bf-475a-8375-6008c9007381-jpeg.205660

Figured they would've villified the dude and called him an evil niceguy only pretending to be her friend.

*sorts by controversial*

Nevermind, first post mentions his treachery.

The whole point men wanna be foids friends is because they want to get to know them then date them but we know that wont work because girls give their number to chad as soon as he asks

Having female friends was probably what opened my eyes to the black pill.

Makes sense to me, even for those feminuts.

A woman is able to reject dating someone if she wants to just like...
A man is able to reject befriending someone if he pleases so

It's just I'm so inundated with reprimands about how it's selfish to not appreciate a woman's friendship. It's not often I hear "You're being a shitty woman to that man, he has needs too, and those needs are valid."

It's just I'm so inundated with reprimands about how it's selfish to not appreciate a woman's friendship. It's not often I hear "You're being a shitty woman to that man, he has needs too, and those needs are valid."

It's common sense to me, people are able to end human relationships anytime they want

She said you are not entitled to date/fuck me but got pissed when people said you aren't entitled to him as friend, getting taste of her own medicine. Loved it.

Females and males aren’t meant to be friends. Everyone can keep faking it and act like it’s not true but the guy is eventually going to catch feelings or already has most of the time. This girl “friend” boy “friend” shit is weakening us as a whole and it’s better off we fuck off to the gender we were born in

'Edit: please stop saying “you’re not entitled to him as a friend, you’re selfish”.'
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Legit lol'd

Women are dumb as shit. When they meet someone they have legitimate connection with and chemistry, the normal reaction of a male would obviously be to see where things develop with time and progress into sexual/romantic relationships. This is the only normal thing. Two people, opposite genders, same ages, it's logical. But women don't think that way. In their mind it's AHHX CHAD, AHDHD DICK, AHWHRH BAD BOI, AHDHD GOOD GIRL ME,. That's what's in their hollow heads. This is what echoes in their skull.

99% of the time guys and girls can not have a legitimate platonic relationship. If a girl asked any of her guy friends they wanted to fuck (or date if single), the answer would immediately be a yes. The only thing holding a guy-girl friendship is the dude thinking he has a chance to bang her (even if he tries to subvert it by saying "we are just friends"), and the girl using the dude as an orbiter for validation + emotional-tampon uses.

More men need to man-up and just take their losses when some girl rejects them, rather than orbiting them like the guy in the reddit post.
Another orbiter woke up

These fucking cunts know exactly what they're doing: giving a guy false hope by stringing him along for attention and having him orbit as a satellite. Then they go all pikachu face when the guy wants to fuck her.

Ever notice how guys don't have a term for girls that hang around them whom they don't want to fuck? They don't call them "chick friends" or anything dumb like that. "Guy friend" is something foids had to make up to have a nice sounding label for rejects who are relegated to being her orbiters.

This foid is so full of shit. She knew exactly what she was doing all along, she knew he was attracted to her, she strung him along and used him emotionally and financially, and now she's mad because he finally got wise to her game.

This foid is so full of shit. She knew exactly what she was doing all along, she knew he was attracted to her, she strung him along and used him emotionally and financially, and now she's mad because he finally got wise to her game.

These bitches want their army of loser rejects to call upon in times of need like a bunch of manservants for some stuck up princess.

JFL at beta male orbiters, if I had a son orbiting a foid I'd fucking disown him.
These bitches want their army of loser rejects to call upon in times of need like a bunch of manservants for some stuck up princess.