Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foid manager openly has hiring preference based on height.

• Thread starter CopeWithTheRope
  • Start date
C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
★★★★★
So, I've been training in on a new job. First of all, working at a hospital is suicidefuel in itself. No explanation needed here. Anyways, the guy training me last night let let me know more about our manager; a foid in her mid 30s and still relatively attractive. He said she has admitted to hiring mostly tall men because she's "fascinated" by them, aka she wants to get fucked by these physically dom men in the doc lounge. Also he said that she probably hires shorter men so it's not obvious of her personal fetish. This said colleague is 6'5", wide frame, decent face and has a gf; a total normie. I'm a manlet, mind you. It all made sense, all the men in my dept. are tall, dom-looking males. She's literally openly discriminating against manlets.

This is exactly why foids should NEVER be in management at ANY job. It's not about the collective health and growth of the company they work for. Foids, if they can control it, only want to be surrounded by Chads and real "men", not little manlets. I'm glad I've received this tidbit, because I now know to really watch what I do from here on out. Last thing I need is to be the scapegoat because of my height.

Brutal blackpill for manlets, you'll always be under much more scrutiny because of something you can't control. It's over.

Last edited:
FREQ ENTADOR de Rel gios da marca PU Couro Mec nico Autom tico Dos Homens Rel

Being a manlet is just being a walking talking joke. Its ridiculous. I fucking HATE it so much and theres nothing I can do

@FiveFourManlet
Read this shit, man.

heightpill # 983949

Being a manlet is just being a walking talking joke. Its ridiculous. I fucking HATE it so much and theres nothing I can do

@FiveFourManlet
Read this shit, man.
get on vc you fucking virgin

This is exactly why foids should NEVER be in management at ANY job. It's not about the collective health and growth of the company they work for. Foids, if they can control it, only want to be surrounded by Chads and real "men", not little manlets. I'm glad I've received this tidbit, because I now know to really watch what I do from here on out. Last thing I need is to be the scapegoat because of my height.

Femoids when are in management position send the company into the grave. Femoids should have no power at all. It's so stupid choosing employees with the height criteria. Human resources are infested with femoids and I hate them.

Everything that this corportocracy does is for a calculated reason, its not just for virtue signaling that they hire women for HR, they know what they are doing (as a wealth class) its all a process of stripping a worker's autonomy.

Despite what may look ineffient to us it is actually benefitting them in some way, the wealth transfer from common guys always ends up to the business class and its growing.

Disgusting whore

Why do you think the left can't talk about heightism despite it being well-documented and pervasive?

Because there exists no empathy for men that fall outside sexual selection. Foids want tall men to dominate society.

I work under women and they do not give a fuck about manlets whenever I talk to them for something they get angry at me

@FiveFourManlet
Read this shit, man.

So, I've been training in on a new job. First of all, working at a hospital is suicidefuel in itself. No explanation needed here. Anyways, the guy training me last night let let me know more about our manager; a foid in her mid 30s and still relatively attractive. He said she has admitted to hiring mostly tall men because she's "fascinated" by them, aka she wants to get fucked by these physically dom men in the doc lounge. Also he said that she probably hires shorter men so it's not obvious of her personal fetish. This said colleague is 6'5", wide frame, decent face and has a gf; a total normie. I'm a manlet, mind you. It all made sense, all the men in my dept. are tall, dom-looking males. She's literally openly discriminating against manlets.

Brutal blackpill for manlets, you'll always be under much more scrutiny because of something you can't control. It's over.
typical tbh

Tf, this thread's over a year old.