Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Foid math teacher pointed out that I'm autistic in front of the class

• Thread starter Deleted member 24293
  • Start date
Deleted member 24293

Deleted member 24293

Banned
-
I used to be the classes best student in mathematics and our foid math teacher (Russian, post Wall Stacy) always had me solving difficult math equations in front of the class. Of course I've had some huge issues with that and I regularly messed it up since I felt uncomfortable in front of them all.

One time I told her that I couldn't concentrate with people laughing and speaking behind my back. She turned to me, looked me dead in the eye and said "You remind me of people coming from the autistic spectrum". Some foids from our class of course started laughing at this statement and later on they even asked me if I really am autistic.

It was a brutal day for me. School was just one big humiliating experience. It didn't prepare me for life, it traumatized me for life and taught me that I'm worthless.

Brutal just remember that you're good at maths and you don't have to prove anyone that you are

I would've just called her a shitty teacher. That's normal af to not be able to do shit properly with a bunch of retarded classmates screaming and laughing and shit.

I would've just called her a shitty teacher. That's normal af to not be able to do shit properly with a bunch of retarded classmates screaming and laughing and shit.
Right? Well she laughed afterwards like it was some kind of joke but I was completely baffled by this statement. She also wanted me to help other foids with their math homework etc. and those dirty holes literally laughed at me while I was explaining/helping them with their shit. It was honestly a messed up time.
Brutal just remember that you're good at maths and you don't have to prove anyone that you are
Yes. I had that going for me. Even though I'm low IQ I still got by just well in school.

Right? Well she laughed afterwards like it was some kind of joke but I was completely baffled by this statement. She also wanted me to help other foids with their math homework etc. and those dirty holes literally laughed at me while I was explaining/helping them with their shit. It was honestly a messed up time.
That's cucked. Refute that cunt of a teacher tbh. You are literally like a bee drone. Working and helping them while they treat you like shit. Don't take it bro. I took that shit when I was a schoolcel it was cancer.

That's cucked. Refute that cunt of a teacher tbh. You are literally like a bee drone. Working and helping them while they treat you like shit. Don't take it bro. I took that shit when I was a schoolcel it was cancer.
Well that happened years ago brocel. I forgot to mention. I was a naive idiot back in the day, that's true.

Been there. Gotta remember, social hierarchy in schools is enforced by teachers too. Many are the exact type who acted as gatekeepers for the popular kids when they were young.

Been there. Gotta remember, social hierarchy in schools is enforced by teachers too. Many are the exact type who acted as gatekeepers for the popular kids when they were young.
Yeah she used to be a Stacy and many normfags actually wanted to fuck her. She was like 45 back then but looked younger. She definitely hit the wall at that point but it was clear that she used to be a stacylite in her prime (at least). She still had a good body for her age.