Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foid minimum requirement checklist 2020

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
Do YOU fit the minimum requirement checklist for 2020 in order to get laid? Find out with this quick checklist and let’s see if the average girl likes you.
  • 8/10 MINIMUM. Must act like an alpha male.
  • Must be AT LEAST 6‘ tall (6’2 preferable).
  • Full or strong head of hair unless you have a chiseled face.
  • Must be built like a brick shithouse.
  • Must be athletic and like sports such as American football, football/soccer and Rugby.
  • Must have competent social skills and be able to hold a good conversation and be funny, enthusiastic, and charming with a great personality to boot.
  • Have a full set of white teeth that are straight.
  • Must be AT LEAST one of the two: Chiseled, masculine face/Pretty boy. Clear skin is a must!
  • 7” dick.
  • Have a car with a valid drivers license @LastGerman
  • Hold a good, stable, well paying job.
  • Have a decent amount of money with lots to spare in order to pay for gifts, food on dates etc.
  • Take the lead in the relationship without fail. Asking the girl where she wants to eat = fail. You MUST tell her where to eat otherwise you fail the alpha leadership shit test.
  • Speaking of shit tests, you must pass all of the girls shit tests with a high score.
  • If black, thugmaxxed/sportsmaxxed is a MUST.
  • Perform well in sexual duties and meet the girls sexual requirement for satisfactory sex.
  • Be NT. NO AUTISTS!
DISCLAIMER: In order to meet these requirements it is ABSOLUTELY IMPERATIVE that you are an 8/10 Chadlite at the BARE MINIMUM! If you can’t even fit the top requirement, it is OVER. DON’T EVEN BOTHER TRYING BECAUSE YOU WILL FAIL!

Last edited:
Wow I'm all those things! But it doesn't matter! You can do it too!

:soy:

Last edited:
7 foot cock is standard.

Do YOU fit the minimum requirement checklist for 2020 in order to get laid? Find out with this quick checklist and let’s see if the average girl likes you.
  • Must be athletic and like sports such as American football, football/soccer and Rugby.
  • Must have competent social skills and be able to hold a good conversation and be funny, enthusiastic, and charming with a great personality to boot.
  • Must be AT LEAST one of the two: Chiseled, masculine face/Pretty boy. Clear skin is a must!
  • 7” dick.
  • Have a decent amount of money with lots to spare in order to pay for gifts, food on dates etc.
  • Take the lead in the relationship without fail. Asking the girl where she wants to eat = fail. You MUST tell her where to eat otherwise you fail the alpha leadership shit test.
  • Speaking of shit tests, you must pass all of the girls shit tests with a high score.
  • Perform well in sexual duties and meet the girls sexual requirement for satisfactory sex.
  • Be NT. NO AUTISTS!
DISCLAIMER: In order to meet these requirements it is ABSOLUTELY IMPERATIVE that you are an 8/10 Chadlite at the BARE MINIMUM! If you can’t even fit the top requirement, it is OVER. DON’T EVEN BOTHER TRYING BECAUSE YOU WILL FAIL!
Brutal LastGermanPill
Its over for sub8's

Nope. I fail.

• 7” dick.
  • Have a car with a valid drivers license
  • Be NT. NO AUTISTS!
    [*]Must be AT LEAST 6‘ tall (6’2 preferable).
    [*]Full or strong head of hair unless you have a chiseled face.
    [*]Must be built like a brick shithouse.
    [*]Must be athletic and like sports such as American football, football/soccer and Rugby.
    [*]Must have competent social skills and be able to hold a good conversation and be funny, enthusiastic, and charming with a great personality to boot.
    [*]Have a full set of white teeth that are straight.
    [*]Must be AT LEAST one of the two: Chiseled, masculine face/Pretty boy. Clear skin is a must!
    [*]7” dick.
  • Have a car with a valid drivers license
    [*]Have a decent amount of money with lots to spare in order to pay for gifts, food on dates etc.
    [*]Take the lead in the relationship without fail. Asking the girl where she wants to eat = fail. You MUST tell her where to eat otherwise you fail the alpha leadership shit test.
    [*]Speaking of shit tests, you must pass all of the girls shit tests with a high score.
    [*]If black, thugmaxxed/sportsmaxxed is a MUST.
    [*]Perform well in sexual duties and meet the girls sexual requirement for satisfactory sex.
    [*]Be NT. NO AUTISTS!
Well I did well.

Over for 99.9% men

Take the lead in the relationship without fail. Asking the girl where she wants to eat = fail. You MUST tell her where to eat otherwise you fail the alpha leadership shit test.

This is the most retarded attribute by far.

Bring on the sexbots.

Mens’ minimum standards: just exist

My (imaginary) boyfriend is this x2 but if you're nice I'm sure you'll find someone (NOT ME) teehee!

Yes, I meet all these requirements but I have a bad personality.

Brutal, its beyond over

i have a job and car, the rest are a bust

Just do JBW - noodles love hot incels over there.

4tXaZl7

I don't fit any of those

Fucking obnoxious. Even though this post is slightly in jest, this mentality is way too pervasive among the incel community. Just be a non beta looking 6/10 with a decently big dick and height, and you're good to go. Probably 10% of men or maybe a little more have all these attributes and can run harem game, which is obviously a minority but not nearly enough so to be some "muh hyperhypergamy" unattainable standard. Also, remember that height and dick size are correlated. There are tens of millions of men like this in the US alone. Putting out an unrealistic standard of muh 1% of men have it easy is nothing more than a cope to avoid facing the brutal reality that there LOTS of men who ARE good enough, and yet you're still not even close to them.

Brutal as fuck

• 7” dick.
  • Be NT. NO AUTISTS!
I am a Black salaryman, So I immediately failed the list. It is Over.

That requirement list is actually short compared to some of the ones found on FemaleDatingStrategy.

Brutal LastGermanPill
Its over for sub8's
Cope, I used to live in a small town in EE where having a car and a license won’t make any difference at all, i.e it won’t affect your SMV. Drivers license pill is more applicable to yankees where you have to drive 20 miles for the groceries (I’ve exaggerated a bit, but you see my point)

Last edited:
Cope, I used to live in a small town in EE where having a car and a license won’t make any difference at all, i.e it won’t affect your SMV. Drivers license pill is more applicable to yankees where you have to drive 20 miles for the groceries (I’ve exaggerated a bit, but you see my point)
High IQ
A chad without a drivers licence will outslay a sub8 who has three different drivers licences tbh ngl

you forgot having an own apartment

you forgot having an own apartment
Chad can rent the whole life or live in his girl’s apartment without paying a cent easily, so that’s more normie and below requirement

• 8/10 MINIMUM. Must act like an alpha male.:no:
  • Must be AT LEAST 6‘ tall (6’2 preferable).:no:
  • Full or strong head of hair unless you have a chiseled face.:yes:
  • Must be built like a brick shithouse.:no:
  • Must be athletic and like sports such as American football, football/soccer and Rugby.:no:
  • Must have competent social skills and be able to hold a good conversation and be funny, enthusiastic, and charming with a great personality to boot.:no:
  • Have a full set of white teeth that are straight.:yes:
  • Must be AT LEAST one of the two: Chiseled, masculine face/Pretty boy. Clear skin is a must!:no:
  • 7” dick.:yes:
  • Have a car with a valid drivers license @LastGerman :yes:
  • Hold a good, stable, well paying job.:yes:
  • Have a decent amount of money with lots to spare in order to pay for gifts, food on dates etc.:yes:
  • Take the lead in the relationship without fail. Asking the girl where she wants to eat = fail. You MUST tell her where to eat otherwise you fail the alpha leadership shit test.:no:
  • Speaking of shit tests, you must pass all of the girls shit tests with a high score.:no:
  • If black, thugmaxxed/sportsmaxxed is a MUST. N/A
  • Perform well in sexual duties and meet the girls sexual requirement for satisfactory sex. :no:
  • Be NT. NO AUTISTS!:no:
pewpew