Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

foid mistook me for someone

Engineercel

Engineercel

Recruit
★★
I was walking to the shitty convenience store wearing a big hoodie basically looking like the virgin walk guy. Hoodie was up over my stupid hair because it was fucking windy. At a crosswalk a 7.5 highschool or college girl hung her whole torso out the passenger side of a passing car to wave and say something to me. She started to stick her tongue out like she was posing for a slutty selfie and then I think she saw my face inside the hood because she visibly recoiled and shouted something like, ewww groooosss. She pointed at me and the girl driver laughed and fucking honked her horn at me. Flashbacks to fucking highschool tbh

Did she srsly say "gross"???:feelscry::feels:
Btw why offtopic and not inceldom discussions?

Did she srsly say "gross"???:feelscry::feels:
Btw why offtopic and not inceldom discussions?
It definately sounded like gross to me.

Seems more like talking about my shit life than about the nature of inceldom and blackpill in general

And that encounter was also the reason i came back to vent after a few months of uneventful workceling tbh

Fuck that's brutal, femoids should be just thrown in mass graves at this stage