Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foid on whisper app realizes she's settled for a normie

Pence2024

Pence2024

Black pill evangelist
★★★★
It's dawning on her that she was the only foid to approve of him. Others rejected him for Chad as soon as they got the chance, but she was a sucker and never upgraded. Now she hates herself and him because she sold herself short. Boys, this is what happens if you ascend.
Screenshot 20210101 113303

It's dawning on her that she was the only foid to approve of him. Others rejected him for Chad as soon as they got the chance, but she was a sucker and never upgraded. Now she hates herself and him because she sold herself short. Boys, this is what happens if you ascend.
View attachment 390255

I mean she probably married him for the same reason, no Chad would have her and her normie husband is the only one who ended up sticking around

Either way this is just incredibly sad to me, never having a gf in my teens or early 20s if I ever get married in the future my wife will probably think the same of me

You can never not be a loser if you miss out on having sex in high school

Breaks my heart tbh

Guys going on hope.. they imagine that once they do get a girlfriend somehow that it will all be fairy tales after that.

But i note even fairy tales end once the Chad & Stacey do get together, and we are left to think that it was 'happily ever after'.

Typical female behavior. She doesn't respect her husband, just because he's a normie.

There's no ascending for us