Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Foid orthodontists/dentists are the worst

• Thread starter Deleted member 16809
  • Start date
Deleted member 16809

Deleted member 16809

unphotogenic subhuman with aspie stare
-
So I went to the orthodontist today because my subhuman bite was bothering me, I got an appointment with a curry foid.
When she saw me I immediately noticed an utter look of disgust on her face it was incredible, its as if her facial muscles subconsciously changed their working behaviour in order to respond to my face.

She also had those big bug eyes with recessed orbital rims, so it made her expression worse. It looked like this but with bug eyes instead
13570b4bebf449ed34b3028d345315eec6e3b1d71c2fb87d40a7935223faf71d 1

The worst part was the dental inspection. I hate when people come up close me because it reveals my ugly features, MORE SO when they put a bright af light on my face and examine it like in this case. I can't even imagine what went through her mind when she did that..

I will from now go to male dentists and orthodontists if possible, at least it will make me feel more comfortable although their subconscious reactions are the same, males at least can hide the disgust.

On a plus side I might get free jaw surgery and braces so at least I will milk the system.

I like when foids have to put their fingers in my mouth. They don't like it, and that makes it even better. Especially when they get too close and their boobs touch my face.

Dentists always laughed at me and insulted me "jokingly".

I own dental tools! Lol.
Hahahahahaha, etc....
Rly!

women shouldn’t be adult doctors, there too biased when there job is on a man, they hate serving non ubermensch men

I had a Stacy dentist once and she was really nice.

But it was also a really upscale practice. The receptionists were 9/10 Stacies, and they had Voss water and leather armchairs in the waiting room.

>41 bluepillers lmao
Idk I go to a male dentist and he's pretty chill. The foids there are all assistants and don't do much which is nice

But it was also a really upscale practice. The receptionists were 9/10 Stacies, and they had Voss water and leather armchairs in the waiting room.
most dental hygienists and receptionists are fat usually latin american women.

I had a female dentist once who rubbed her ass on my arm while she was cleaning my teeth. I could feel her belly press against me while she cleaned my teeth. she was fat but still was the only female interaction I've had

most dental hygienists and receptionists are fat usually latin american women.

I had a female dentist once who rubbed her ass on my arm while she was cleaning my teeth. I could feel her belly press against me while she cleaned my teeth. she was fat but still was the only female interaction I've had

Where do you live? Burgerland?

Your only foid interaction? JFL

Where do you live? Burgerland?

Your only foid interaction? JFL

ain't easy being ugly as shit. I watch those asmr gf videos to trick my brain into thinking women like me.

been rejected by 300lb+ ogres

Has anyone noticed when you visit 'public dentists' (for Americans, state funded dentists by governments with a proper health care system) women are the ones really dictating your treatment? I think their hostility comes from the fact you're not paying them directly. Whereas men don't have this hang up, but the former goes away when you're in a private practice.

I haven't noticed this when häve visited dentists,.

However maybe that's because I don't tend to look foids in the face.

Don't bite her fingers by accident.

Not surprised.

Orthodontists in general are idiots

Orthodontists compliment me, ngl.

Had a cavity thingy and they were talking about their boyfriend while I felt the sygrine directly hit my nerve with no numbing. Shit hurts lol

been to dentist multiply times as i have sweet tooth and have lost 5 teeth for it but i did have ask where i was from and when she asked why i left my previous location to which i replied alot of problems she implied i was coward easy for her she was not one getting into fights with large groups of youths and i was starting to get attention from local cops and the sad reality of violence is once you are in a violent enviroment you start to become an animal and if i stayed i would have ended up in jail or being killed by them as they were more accustomed to violence then i was and they also are part of a gang which i was not plus a trip to the dentist means boobs in face and most of my dentists are young women

Idk, I've always liked dentist appointments. Probably because it's the only time I ever get to experience a boob near my face.
Orthodontists compliment me, ngl.
Male or female tho :waitwhat:

dumb bitches tried to tell me I had cavities and need a billion fillings and root canal costing thousands of dollars when I didn't need anything. male doctor still tried to sell me $20 x3 fluoride toothpaste. dentists are scammers

I suffer from maxillary hypoplasia because dentists taught me to push my upper teeth back with my tongue, NOT to rest my tongue on the roof of my mouth.

they sure do infest those places ive noticed