Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foid pisses on produce in a Walmart

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-

What makes people do shit like this?

I'm just laughing at the "female empowerment" nonsense I've been hearing lately. Foids need to learn how to not act like animals first.

Last edited:
To be fair, mexicans who pick the food shit in the fields so technically she's just making it cleaner.

Sorry, this content is not available in your region.

foids are disgusting

Sorry, this content is not available in your region.

My bad. I picked another link.
To be fair, mexicans who pick the food shit in the fields so technically she's just making it cleaner.

Damn it, really?

This is one reason industrial farming is awesome. Machines do as much work as possible, and machines don't shit on the food.

There will be cucks who will lick those potatoes, and pay for the act afterward.

Cuz muh lady's urine is like nectar.

There will be cucks who will lick those potatoes, and pay for the act afterward.

Cuz muh lady's urine is like nectar.

I don't want to think about it. That's fucking degenerate.

Dammit I just bought potatoes yesterday and now they seem unappetizing.

Foids want to be treated like animals. I will oblige them.

I don't want to think about it. That's fucking degenerate.

After little more money is handed over, they will fight each other to have the honor of eating those potatoes after they have been licked clean.

Cuz muh lady's urine covered potatoe is like ambrosia.

Feminism = removing responsibility from women

In the past, women knew how to behave. Now it is clear that free are only animals.

After little more money is handed over, they will fight each other to have the honor of eating those potatoes after they have been licked clean.

Cuz muh lady's urine covered potatoe is like ambrosia.

Don't give Belle Delphine any funny ideas.

Surveillance photo looks like she is a sack of potatoes in yoga pants.

Attachments

• potato-urine-walmart.jpg
    potato-urine-walmart.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 83
Feminism = removing responsibility from women

On point.

If you even dare criticize a femoid in the workplace, it's "discrimination". In a bar, it's "harassment". In an academic setting, it's "mansplaining".

If the person who did this wasn't a foid, there's be more conversation about what is a public health issue. Even if she's arrested, society's going to treat her with kid gloves.

The next video is a brutal dog piss drinking one!

>licking donuts
>licking ice cream
>now pissing on produce

when will this ever end

some people have issues that might lead them to do things that might be considered unusual

Thats what they are saying nowadays?

some people are fucking retarded.

>licking donuts
>licking ice cream
>now pissing on produce

when will this ever end

The donut licker and ice cream licker should rot in prison for at least 5 years, btw.

I don't understand the idea that incels are dirty. I'm more of a germophobe than anyone else I know.

I clicked on the article only to find this video of this foid drinking a dog's urine to prevent acne and cancer jfl :feelskek:
Retarded humans will always exist to make us laugh at their low inhib stupidity

The donut licker and ice cream licker should rot in prison for at least 5 years, btw.

I don't understand the idea that incels are dirty. I'm more of a germophobe than anyone else I know.
I’m extremely OCD and recoil in disgust at the idea of someone touching me. The idea of eating contaminated food makes me want to go on hunger strike.

I am pretty sure people that do this are mentally handicapped and belong in the asylum.

I think st. Patrick shot up the wrong Wal-Mart.

disgusting tbh

What makes people do shit like this?

I'm just laughing at the "female empowerment" nonsense I've been hearing lately. Foids need to learn how to not act like animals first.
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
It´s a mental disability.
WTF are they doing ??