[JFL] Foid posts nude photo of herself to “punish” men for banning abortion

MayorOfKekville

MayorOfKekville

Toxic Misogynist™ with a Bad Personality™
-
I’m sure you’ll all agree that based Alabama banning all abortions is strong lifefuel. Roasties love murdering unborn children, and preventing them from doing so will make the world a better place.

But of course, all acts of goodness and kindness will be opposed by foids en masse. And this is no exception. So this braindead feminist Stacy decides that her way of “punishing” the “old white men” who prevented her from committing acts of murder is to... post a naked picture of herself on Instagram.

I shit you not. All she could think of was the same thing she does every day for chad anyway. No originality, no self-awareness, no relevance, nothing. All she can think of is showing her body 24/7 in order to make herself the center of attention.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Soulless Meat Puppet + Doomer + NEET + Zombie
-
All she has to offer is her body. There is nothing of value for her to offer besides sexual pleasure which is why she tries to provoke these based politicians by stripping naked. This is a case of a desperate woman with nothing to lose, with no bargaining power, no leverage.

MayorOfKekville

MayorOfKekville

Toxic Misogynist™ with a Bad Personality™
-
All she has to offer is her body. There is nothing of value for her to offer besides sexual pleasure which is why she tries to provoke these based politicians by stripping naked. This is a case of a desperate woman with nothing to lose, with no bargaining power, no leverage.
Exactly. Foids are too stupid to realize that they themselves even admit their bodies are the only things of value to humanity.

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
-
Another spiteful man-jawed whore thinking that she’s important, when all she is a pleasure receptacle for men.

The west is truly fucked. Light it all on fire.

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel / Seija Kijin is my Waifu
-

acnescarcel

acnescarcel

Luminary
-
literally. thats their response to everything. its all they know.

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Officer
-
I wonder how many of those men jacked off to that picture

F

freakinasuit

Recruit
-
Fucking slut. I hope she gets gang raped by the police

johnnyb

johnnyb

gib me duh pussay b0ss
-
All she has to offer is her body. There is nothing of value for her to offer besides sexual pleasure
Another spiteful man-jawed whore thinking that she’s important, when all she is a pleasure receptacle for men.
Fucking slut. I hope she gets gang raped by the police
---------------------------
had to cover her gaping pussy stuck open from ramming 10 inch dildo in it just to get any sensation. worthless slut. fucking whore.

W

Weston404

Major
-
Me: She's a filthy Jew!
Stewie: "Oh boy, you're glad your fat, lesbian, man-hating cunt HR wasn't there to hear that".

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

NEETcel, 23 y/o virgin, LDARing
-
This should happen:

Someone should force her to fuck an ethnic manlet with a 3 inch dick and after that, she should be beaten to a pulp. After this, she should be forced to suck every incel's dick. Then she should be beaten again. Then lock her in prison for life.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Make your local feminist eat pavement.
-
This should happen:

Someone should force her to fuck an ethnic manlet with a 3 inch dick and after that, she should be beaten to a pulp. After this, she should be forced to suck every incel's dick. Then she should be beaten again. Then lock her in prison for life.
I actually agree with this, tbh, that would be [LifeFuel].

Jal16

Jal16

A face that can cure nymphomania
-
Posting nudes.....to own the right? This is just as pointless as that sex strike thing. Also this once again kills their whole muh objectification narrative once again.

Jazavac

Jazavac

(ー)◡(ー)
-
"Something I don't like happened, better posts nudes of myself for attention"
Funny how they complain about "muh objectification" but use their bodies as bargaining chips at any opportunity they can.

Eskimocel

Eskimocel

-
“WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS JUDGING US ABOUT OR BODIES!!!"

Proceeds to post a nude picture for attention.

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

Admiral
-
(((Ratajkowski))):feelshehe:
Ratajkowski is of Irish, German, Polish, and Polish-Jewish descent.[16][10] Her father was raised Roman Catholic, whereas her mother was raised Jewish.[6]

OY VEY
This should happen:

based

IncelGolem

IncelGolem

formerly ruck stuck fuck muck of r/incels
-
Honestly feels like she's trying to use every reason to show off before her body starts to expire.

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
-
I don't even understand the thought process behind that

Braincel14w

Braincel14w

High inhib mentalcel oldcel
-
It's just a publicity stunt and attempted virtue signal.
JFL at defending murder being a virtue signal in 2019.

Dregster666

Dregster666

Veteran
-
Lol this, it's her way of bartering to men who have legitimate power. Nothing to lose but she stands to gain.

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
-
I mean,if you want abortion go to another state lmao. who the fuck live in alabama ? its not like that abortion banned in whole country

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

Pro Sharia
-
literally. thats their response to everything. its all they know.
its just ridiculous. The same shit happens in feminist marches. "You dont objectify women. they are people" and then go on and pull off shit like this

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Life is such a cruel joke
-
Posting nudes.....to own the right? This is just as pointless as that sex strike thing. Also this once again kills their whole muh objectification narrative once again.

owly

owly

Major
-
Any becky is a model nowadays.
Fake lips and narrow nose