Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid professor made me wait hours in front of a screen and then got angry me

• Thread starter Deleted member 21230
  • Start date
Deleted member 21230

Deleted member 21230

Theorizer
-
Basically today I had online exam (went pretty good btw) and at the end the prof said that she would've called me to validate the exam. It's a normal thing that needs to be done every time and with every student so it wasn't a big deal

Well, THAT BITCH MADE ME WAIT 4 FUCKING HOURS just to do something that required no more than 2 minutes

I had to send her 5 mails to remind her of my existence, and the best thing is she got angry at me because she said that I didn't pay her respect or something. I was as polite as I could in the mails especially considering that fact that I had to wait 4 (FOUR) hours of my shitty useless life waiting for her

If I was chad, she would've done that immediately, if I was gigachad I wouldn't even need to do the fucking exam because she would've commited fraud to give me the maximum

GOODMORNINGGOODMORNINGGOODMORNINGGOODMORNINGGOODMORNINGGOODMORNINGGOODMORNINGGOODMORNINGGOODMORNINGGOODMORNINGGOODMORNINGGOODMORNINGGOODMORNINGGOODMORNINGGOODMORNINGGOODMORNINGGOODMORNINGGOODMORNINGGOODMORNING

Next time I'm just gonna denounce her or whoever I don't even care anymore fuck this clown world

happens to me all the time. I need the teacher to do some manual shit for online courses and she takes fuckin forever. Foids shouldn't be teachers, they should only be teaching my penis in the basement.

happens to me all the time. I need the teacher to do some manual shit for online courses and she takes fuckin forever. Foids shouldn't be teachers, they should only be teaching my penis in the basement.
Completely agree, foids are good for teaching toddlers but from high school it should be all males, especially in university

I when the class is done and you have your final grade, report this incident to the Dean.

I when the class is done and you have your final grade, report this incident to the Dean.
Sadly the dean is a foid too so the situation will just get worse

Thats just brutal man wtf