Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid professors are so dumb

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
There's a middle aged foid professor in my Microprocessor Interfacing class and she is so fucking dumb. All she does is copy study material from Wikipedia or from a famous author's book and dictates it to us and then she gets mad when we don't take notes. Also she is raging sexist. She is polite and biased towards foids and to us she is halfway between Aileen Wuornos and Nannie Doss. Every time I see her I feel like grabbing her hair and bashing her head against the wall (in Minecraft of course).

Foids are supposed to cook and clean and raise babies and not make a fool out of themselves amongst intellectual male professors. It takes a lot of hard work and dedication for a man to become a professor. He has to get his undergraduate degree, his masters degree, publish research papers, get his PhD and then maybe he could get a job.

But for a foid all she has to do is blow the guard to get security clearance, then give a handjob to the clerk for an appointment letter, then fuck the Dean for the job and finally have a gangbang with the college administration to get her paycheck and viola! Its that easy. And before teaching a class she can fuck a turecel male professor and steal his notes. If that doesn't work she can wear a low cut top which reveals her cleavage and no one will even listen to what she is saying.

It makes me so fucking mad to see how much easy life and job is for foids. All they have to do is spread their legs and get a fat paycheck in return.

All they have to offer is their holes, so its not surprising.

That's why our civilization has stunted it's growth since the early 2000's. Holes are being given jobs in which they obviously aren't professional enough to fulfill the tasks they need to but still are hired cuz muh vagena. Just look at that SJW whore Kathleen Kennedy that ruined one of the biggest entertainment franchises to oblivion.

Women shouldn't have jobs at all

But for a foid all she has to do is blow the guard to get security clearance, then give a handjob to the clerk for an appointment letter, then fuck the Dean for the job and finally have a gangbang with the college administration to get her paycheck and viola! Its that easy. And before teaching a class she can fuck a turecel male professor and steal his notes. If that doesn't work she can wear a low cut top which reveals her cleavage and no one will even listen to what she is saying.

This is so high IQ it made my brain explode

That's why our civilization has stunted it's growth since the early 2000's. Holes are being given jobs in which they obviously aren't professional enough to fulfill the tasks they need to but still are hired cuz muh vagena. Just look at that SJW whore Kathleen Kennedy that ruined one of the biggest entertainment franchises to oblivion.

Women shouldn't have jobs at all
BASED

Spank her ass to teach her a lesson ( in GTA5 stripclub )

Lol, I don't believe this. In today's age foids would scream sexual assault if a male professor tried to touch them and male professors aren't that dumb to put their career on line just for pussy.

I don't buy this bullshit that women are too dumb for a PhD.

Last edited:
Not even a new hole, a used one. My foid professor has been divorced twice.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

She hot btw? If she is hot I can bet it's only you which has this problem

Last edited:
Lol, I don't believe this. In today's age foids would scream sexual assault if a male professor tried to touch them and male professors aren't that dumb to put their carrier on line just for pussy.

High IQ
most universities still have academic standards these days

Lol, I don't believe this. In today's age foids would scream sexual assault if a male professor tried to touch them and male professors aren't that dumb to put their career on line just for pussy.
Where exactly did I say that male professors harass foids? I said foids use men in position for their own benefit. Did you even read what I wrote?
No one is asking you to buy it bluepilled larper fakecel IT cuck. Foids are dumb

All they have to offer is their holes, so its not surprising.
not even that tbh. In this day and age all she has to do is HAVE a hole she doesn't even need to fuck. Thirsty soyboys will hire her just for the chance of smelling her stinky pussy.

They're generally average IQ, so they got nothing special.

My mother is 250iq smart and works at a university but she has autism so it doesn't count

My mother is 250iq smart and works at a university but she has autism so it doesn't count
Cope, your mother have what she have because being a woman and nothing more else.

Cope, your mother have what she have because being a woman and nothing more else.
Please tell me more about how I am coping by talking shit about my mother like this. Do you think the details of how my mom got her job, gives me an advantage in any way? Any? Aspoid females are known to be more interested in subjects normally occupied by men, couple that with a tendency to develop hyperspecialized interests and mixed distribution of abilities etc.

I would rather have a normal retarded femoid mother who would sleep her way into a teacher postition or something, who wouldn't give me these autism genes. She's completely obsessed with her work and does well in her very narrow field...

Fascinating.

I've never had a lecturer that bad tbh. High school teachers? Yeah. Professors are generally chill though.