Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid psychiatrists are the most terrifying and dangerous thing imaginable.

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I've taken a few courses over philosophy which had alot of psychology foids in it. I've had friends who had gfs who all were psychology majors and wanted to be psychiatrists. Alot of them even eventually did become them, or worked in mental health camps, etc and this is among the single most terrifying things you can imagine because they are absolutely CLUELESS and massively inept.

For starters, let's get this out of the way. They don't know what loneliness is. They have never experienced it. For alot of men, neuroticism is brought about from severe cases of prolonged loneliness. a simple relationship or even sign of affection can gradually undo some of the damage. Not lobotomy pills. They don't know this and cannot relate and cannot compute. It's another language to them. This is a recipe for disaster as they will not be able to understand half their male patients and instead opt to ruin their lives with pills they don't need and make everything worse.

That's why there's tons of stories of kids and younger dudes getting their lives ruined being prescribed mind harming shit by foid psychiatrists who are clueless dipshits and should be tried for murder or gross neglect.

These dipshit clueless fully hyper NT hyper validated foids are going to mental clinics and seeing all these dudes with horribly conditions, and they just think "yay the happy pills will help them" because they are absolutely fucking clueless about how this medicine actually works and why it's often a horrible option, let alone that they know jackshit about the conditions themselves

Beyond that, and the most frightening thing, is none of them jack fuck all about any mental conditions. From all the time I've been around them, and sometimes even asking them about basic stuff, I am not kidding when I say psychology foid majors, who many of which had worked in psych wards being around the severely mentally ill, didn't know basic things like:

-difference between bipolar 1 and 2
-bipolar isn't le epic quirky moment to moment mood swings, it's weeks of depressive and manic periods instead (yes, psychiatrists in training who unironically think bipolar is le epic quirkiness curazeh to sad in three minutes condition)
-what derealization is
-what depersonalization is
-anxiety often doesn't have physical symptoms especially in men, they think it's some epic crazy shit where you start to sweat and breathe heavy like movies taught them.

These are psychology MAJOR foids btw. All of them. And I've never even taken a class myself and still know these absolute basic things about it

And they go on to be allowed to prescribe seriously often permanent mind altering pills to kids. This is TERRIFYING and INHUMANE yet it's the norm

I would never trust any foid psychiatrist or therapist unless she's super ugly (like 1/10) or old as fuck, and even then I wouldn't be too keen on it

I'm just absolutely dumbfounded and SHOCKED how it's even POSSIBLE to be so absolutely clueless in something that is literally your major. They never cease to shock you with that shit. What were you even studying all that time that a few basic google searches are worth more than an entire few years???

Last edited:
Sometimes I'm happy I can't visit a therapist without people freaking out.

2020 08 05 13 10 24

Winston had disliked her from the very first moment of seeing her. He knew the reason. It was because of the atmosphere of hockey−fields and cold baths and community hikes and general clean−mindedness which she managed to carry about with her. He disliked nearly all women, and especially the young and pretty ones. It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

Da Vinci IQ

This should be pinned imo

Winston had disliked her from the very first moment of seeing her. He knew the reason. It was because of the atmosphere of hockey−fields and cold baths and community hikes and general clean−mindedness which she managed to carry about with her. He disliked nearly all women, and especially the young and pretty ones. It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

Orwell just knew.

Kaczynski was the same. I wish I knew the chain of logic that led to his infamous conclusion at the time.

Some people just see so many moves ahead that you can't comprehend it at the time.

Based. And I would say foids are just clueless in pretty much everything

Intergalactic alien level iq
Based. And I would say foids are just clueless in pretty much everything
They are good at talking about sex and Chad

Based winston

every psychology major foid I have met is a vapid hoe with dyed pink hair tbh, just lol at someone like that trying to do genuine psychoanalysis of men who basically live in an entirely separate world

every psychology major foid I have met is a vapid hoe with dyed pink hair tbh, just lol at someone like that trying to do genuine psychoanalysis of men who basically live in an entirely separate world

They don’t try to be genuine, all men are trash, they do it on purpose

Orwell just knew.

Kaczynski was the same. I wish I knew the chain of logic that led to his infamous conclusion at the time.

Some people just see so many moves ahead that you can't comprehend it at the time.

What was Kaczynski's conclusion? That technology was the problem?

What was Kaczynski's conclusion? That technology was the problem?

"The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race."

My best guess is that he saw how the world treated the work of scientists (e.g., Manhattan project) and saw some early trends in culture, work, and economy. But this is all speculation.

I would say male psychs are pretty horrid too, but OP is right female therapists/psychologists are the literal spawn of Satan.
oh no doubt most of them are awful. It's incredibly hard to find a blackpilled one, and this will continue to be the norm as far as I can tell

Psychology =/ psychiatry

Why are you using both terms interchangeably?

Psychiatrists have a medical degree, that's why they're allowed to prescribe happy pills.

JFL if you willingly choose a foid to be your psychologist/psychiatrist. They are completely incapable of understanding you, regardless of any supposed training they may have taken. You would at least have a chance of being understood with a male psychologist, who might have experienced something remotely close to what you experience every day. But even that is rare. Needless to say, I have very low faith in therapy.

Psychology =/ psychiatry

Psychiatrists have a medical degree, that's why they're allowed to prescribe happy pills.
Both shit

Psychology =/ psychiatry

Correct.

Imagine the havoc if a foid psychologist was able to prescribe "medication."

Both shit
Psychiatrists tend to be more useful IMO. Of course there are shit people in both profession, but the rigours of a medical degree is some level of selective pressure.

Foid psychiatrists = big mistake

Probably report you to police

Last edited: