Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid puts St. BlackOps2Cel in her TikTok.

I feel angry now.

that cum guzzling fucking whore.

The worst part is she's fucking fat and BlackOps2Cel mogs her hard

It's always the uglier foids doing this lmao.

to be fair, one requires an IQ of 800 to understand female humor

Fucking brootal

I dont know how people can use someones picture just like that and imply that theyre ugly

Feelsbadman

View attachment 341334
to be fair, one requires an IQ of 800 to understand female humor

TeeheeHee the joke is that he is ugly.

This tiktok has several things that piss me off:

1. Shitty popular nigger music
2. Fat cunt thinking that she is cute
3. Terrible acting

Oh and this cunt would claim rape if she woke up to blacksops2cel in her bed and she would win the case.

yeah i made one a few days ago. it sucks
Torturemogs me tbh
Tiktok is full of racepills but that doesn't mean the spread of the blackpill has been good. On the contrary it has only empowered women and chads.

The worst part is she's fucking fat and BlackOps2Cel mogs her hard
I hate that women who look like that have this much confidence smfh they even put down guys any chance they get

at least BOP2cel can booze max i guess

Torturemogs me tbh
Tiktok is full of racepills but that doesn't mean the spread of the blackpill has been good. On the contrary it has only empowered women and chads.
just deleted it after 2 days lowest iq app

She's ugly though

I hate that women who look like that have this much confidence smfh they even put down guys any chance they get
Fr. When stacies are conceited it doesn't even really bother me that much. Seeing some fat subhuman bitch that would be truecel if she were a male have so much confidence is ragefuel though.

*Personality dosent matter guys its all in your head*

There is a grain of truth in this. If you want best chance of ascension make sure the foid is pissed drunk.

Lamp oil, rope, bombs. You want it?

"Looks don't matter its the PERSOBALIDIBBY"

Just get invited to party's theory. Then get with the drunk chick theory

She just proved the blackpill and everything we say is proven right

It's because they're insecure about being fat ugly whores so they have to let everyone know HEY CHADS FUCK Me
Women can be funny like that when they don't intend to be tbh

Women can be funny like that when they don't intend to be tbh
If you go to the whores newest post, there's foids agreeing with her on that one and saying all girls are thinking it too

If you go to the whores newest post, there's foids agreeing with her on that one and saying all girls are thinking it too
Of course they are. I wouldn't expect anything else after the initial virtue signaling died down and she used whatever few criticisms against her to make herself the victim and rationalize the way she acted.