Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foid rates guys. Absolutely brutal...

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
Don't watch this shit if you are suicidal or suffering from depression...

Seen it. it's brutal

JFL @ this ugly cunt.

>& Personality

Attachments

• frog.jpg
    frog.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 117
this is too brootal
its over for ethnicels

HIGH FIVE SMALL HUG

THAT WAS SO AWKWARD TEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Of course the thugmaxxed dude gets rated the highest

but women are worried about being raped! yeah - by sub 6 men

Seen this.. god that poor tiny Asian kid

How much of a white knight do you have to be to watch this and hit the like button
At least the slanted eyed mong is honest and isn't saying "his personality is probably shit" She's upfront and just simply says "I hate short men, they should be wiped from the gene pool.

brutal nagazaki height, race and hairpill

Imagine being a male signing up to degrade yourself.
Do modern men not have a ounce of self respect.

The correct way would be. She holds a gun and she shoots down every sub 8 guy
Imagine being a male signing up to degrade yourself.
Do modern men not have a ounce of self respect.

The correct way would be. She holds a gun and she shoots down every sub 8 guy who signed up for this
Jfl I knew it was over when the first guy that walked in was a Manlet currycel.

Loll

He has good face bones but his shitskin fucks him up

Last edited:
Holes shouldnt be given this much choice. Its not good for the future of humanity.

Ha offcourse she like the dark Bad boy the most ...predictable choice for a one night stand mean while she will be looking for a relationship with a betabuxx engineering guy ..while shes fucking the "tall dark and handsome " dudes .....

If you see this and you at stem field ..and you got a messsge from a chick , know this - shes was riding cocks the night before this message

And she is ugly. Not used to rate femoids by numbers, so I rate her as ugly

Normies deserve to be shit on and humiliated if they agree to shit like this.

Holes shouldnt be given this much choice. Its not good for the future of humanity.
Based & prophetic
Holes having a choice and downright dictating the pace of the Sexual Marketplace will be the downfall of Planet Earth, not climate change, not nuclear warfare but foids will usher in the apocalypse. We the People(men only, foids arent people) should reverse this injustice and reinstate the pre1950's gender roles

It should be mandatory for these cunts to first remove their fakeup before "judging" anybody.

Only women are supposed to be physically attractive. Rating men on appearance only is stupid : this is not how things are supposed to work.

This is insane.

Last edited:
It's so over for that manlet. Throw in the ethnicpill and it's so over that it's somehow pre-conception level over.

Coooooooooope
I mean it. The Pareto rule proves it, and basic anthropological knowledge explains it.

Men can be physically attractive, but that used to not matter. A pretty boy would never slay if he can't survive on the battlefield, for instance.

Women are supposed to be attracted by providers and protectors, but in the modern world the State provides (welfare, affirmative action...) and protects (police, overall less dangerous society...).

So now what remains is purely aesthetics, which is superficial AF.

The manlet got a 3 for looks, 9 for personality (when she couldnt see him)

KEK

I mean it. The Pareto rule proves it, and basic anthropological knowledge explains it.

Men can be physically attractive, but that used to not matter. A pretty boy would never slay if he can't survive on the battlefield, for instance.

Women are supposed to be attracted by providers and protectors, but in the modern world the State provides (welfare, affirmative action...) and protects (police, overall less dangerous society...).

So now what remains is purely aesthetics, which is superficial AF.
Cope, good looking chads have always been physically attractive
Also men with status are as attractive as they were back then, stop coping

Jfl @ them, patheticly trying to push bluepilled bullshit at the end.

Cope, good looking chads have always been physically attractive
Also men with status are as attractive as they were back then, stop coping
All I'm saying, is that it used to not matter nearly as much.

Letting women choose a guy will always lead to 80 percent not being good. It will always be like this. Women are shallow pieces of shit.

The comments.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-11-06-12-33-12.png
    Screenshot_2019-11-06-12-33-12.png
    62.4 KB · Views: 127
  • Screenshot_2019-11-06-12-33-04.png
    Screenshot_2019-11-06-12-33-04.png
    68.9 KB · Views: 125
Only women are supposed to be physically attractive. Rating men on appearance only is stupid : this is not how things are supposed to work.

This is insane.
Literally the exact opposite is true in society today. Men are expected to be attractive while foids are just supposed to exist.

seen this
its aids

Just fucking lol at those retard cucks for even being stupid enough for going on there.

8 guy for STR, 7 white guy for LTR, 7-4 guys for cleaning the house, free meals, etc, 3 guy for prison

The first guy is literally her looksmatch twin brother and yet he gets 4

I can handle it but just can’t be fucked to watch.

you can tell she regretted choosing personality rating and not the looks the moment she saw the dude. I really feel like I'm at my limit and feel like can't take any more of this gay world.

I've seen this video before. Enough is enough. :feelsrope:

dude cmon dont break me more than i already am :feels:

iT's aLL aBoUt pErSoNaLiTy!!! :soy: :soy: :soy:

Of course the thugmaxxed dude gets rated the highest
Even the soy guy next to him got a 6 instead of a 4 because of his tattoos. Also I knew the mixed guy would get a good rating. Mixed (white-black) guys do well if they hip hop maxx (in terms of clothing).

Lol this bitch is rating herself when she rates the asians.

Last edited: