Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid sat away from me.

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
This morning, when I came in to work, I saw Foid working on Computer and I wanted to sit next to her. I think she's ugly, and I'm not into her, but I didn't want to sit alone right now. When I came up to her, she acted as if she was working on both computers all of a sudden. I said I'd like to sit there. She said that I could do this quietly, and this entitled landwhale got up and sat down at another desk at the end of the room. This is the same foid that complained to a colleague recently about, that only ugly men write to her in the app and not top men aka Chads. I hate Foids!

Ugly foids are even worse than good looking foids when it comes to behaviour and demeanor.

Happened to me all the time a few years ago.

I used to cope by thinking 'maybe she's too shy to sit next to me'. :feelscry:

maybe u smell take a shower bro

You should have slapped her for disrespecting you. (IN MINECRAFT)

Welcome to the sitbesideless gang. When I was in highschool I was used to girls moving away from the computer next to the one I sat at, and no girl ever sitting at the computer beside mine, even if all the other computers were being used. The girl would rather share a computer or come back after school hours to do the assignment rather than sit next to a person like us.

But what opened my eyes was some of my friends in highschool were complete dorks, like fatcels, framecels, manlets, etc. And yet I looked in the computer room when they were there and girls were sitting at the computers next to my friends. Sometimes those girls would even talk to my dork friends.

Granted the girls never wanted to date, let alone sleep with my dork friends. But the girls were comfortable sitting next to them for a whole class and even talking occasionally with them.

take a sh0wer br0 w0rk on y0ur pers0nality

That happens to me all that time. On the bus, it's pretty much a mathematical formula: if any other seat is available, a young foid will pick that other one instead of sitting next to me.