Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foid saying muscular guys are unattractive, but they specifically mention ugly/short/bald guys

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
”There was this one bald 23 year old ugly ass white guy bragging to me about going to the gym with his 6pack. He was so delusional!! My ass is already slim so why would I wanna ride on top of a guy with visible hard bones on his stomach???”

”I just dont get it. To me that doesnt look natural or attractive. Especially those short stocky muscular guys.”

”Same. I think that most men built like that have small peens anyways. I don't want it.”

So it's not that being muscular is unattractive, it's that they don't like unattractive guys even if they're muscular. Foids don't even understand their own logic

Notice the small dick jab at the end, yet the same foid would turn around and virtue signal about size not being important

"Big muscle men are not attractive to me" = "If he isn't tall and doesn't have a good face he isn't attractive to me"

This is news
It's nothing new but it amuses me that they can't understand their own thinking even when they spell it all out.

They write it the fuck down and they still don't get it.
"Big muscle men are not attractive to me" = "If he isn't tall and doesn't have a good face he isn't attractive to me"
Yup.

If you are not good looking, build muscles only for wrestling or jobs(like bouncer) or intimidating otherwise they are useless for dating.

A good body only matters if you got height and face.

”There was this one bald 23 year old ugly ass white guy bragging to me about going to the gym with his 6pack. He was so delusional!! My ass is already slim so why would I wanna ride on top of a guy with visible hard bones on his stomach???”

”I just dont get it. To me that doesnt look natural or attractive. Especially those short stocky muscular guys.”

”Same. I think that most men built like that have small peens anyways. I don't want it.”

So it's not that being muscular is unattractive, it's that they don't like unattractive guys even if they're muscular. Foids don't even understand their own logic

Notice the small dick jab at the end, yet the same foid would turn around and virtue signal about size not being important

It is probably some sort of coping mechanism considering that the average western foid is nearly obese these days.

If you are not good looking, build muscles only for wrestling or jobs(like bouncer) or intimidating otherwise they are useless for dating.
Intimidation and good posture are the only good things that ever came out of lifting for me.
It is probably some sort of coping mechanism considering that the average western foid is nearly obese these days.
They hate those ugly men even more because they try to make their genes look better. That is a crime in the eyes of women.
A good body only matters if you got height and face.
Yep, can't polish a turd basically.