Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foid shaming rare women that prefer to date non-chads

Kincels

Kincels

Future Leader
-
Fuck women and society, 62k LIKES in less than 2 days on a tweet by a foid shaming women that say they prefer non-chads.

Look how she describes guys that aren't conventionally attractive.

Black w*men are quite blunt despite being at bottom.

Women are such fucking cunts these days it's insane.

That being said, medium ugly = 6/10 dudes

This is why we enslaved them.

I would honestly prefer if they didn't "get ready", I'd like to see what they genuinely look like instead of looking at a face that's been caked in 2 pounds of makeup.

I agree, grab them and take them to the sewers.
CarefulIdenticalAmericanwirehair size restricted

These two replies are a cope, but we all know females don't behave according to what they say.

Fucking nigress needs a good punching in her face (in GTA)

Im not going to lie. Every black female tweet only reassures me that women are fucking retarded.

Saying shit like. "Dating ugly men is men winning" Is so vapid of meaning that im sure she just typed the first thing that came to her extremely tiny brain. looked at it and said, "Yeah! This looks nice. That'll show those ugly niggas who did absolutely nothing to me".

I am a misogynist. I hate all women, black, white, curry all of them. But black females will always hold a special kind of hate in my gigantic gorilla heart.

Women are nothing more than cum depository's. And i refuse to see them as anything else.

HOW

CAN

BEAUTY

BE

SUBJECTIVE

AND

AT

THE

SAME

TIME

ANYONE

WHO

DATES

AN

UNATTRACTIVE

PERSON

BE

INSECURE

YOU

STUPID

FUCKING

HOLE

sub·jec·tive
/səbˈjektiv/
adjective

1. 1.
    based on or influenced by personal feelings, tastes, or opinions.

sub·jec·tive
/səbˈjektiv/
adjective

1. 1.
    based on or influenced by personal feelings, tastes, or opinions.

Alot of autistic circle-jerking going on there.

You would think any sane male that ran into that would start believing that foids having freedom was a mistake, but nope.
Reading these twitter replies is like watching a bunch of baboons shitting and fighting with each other. Just pure chaos with no reason or method to the madness.

Reading these twitter replies is like watching a bunch of baboons shitting and fighting with each other. Just pure chaos with no reason or method to the madness.
And non of it will be resolved, 90% of the foids who are going to listen to the sheboon will end up being a 40+yr old single mother catlady.

Fuck women and society, 62k LIKES in less than 2 days on a tweet by a foid shaming women that say they prefer non-chads.

Tell us how this Eugenics program doesn't resemble Nazi breeding programs?

Blackpill hitting the hardest in 2020, it's spiraling out of control

We cannot forget how much White foids hate it when they see unmasculine whitecels getting lucky with noodlewhores

Did she just say looks matter?
It came directly from horses mouth
full

Lol don't care about the opinion of nigger foids. They're closer to monkeys than to humans.

they cope with being black by saying retarded shit on Twitter

zero sympathy

"You've been conditioned to think looks don't matter when it comes to men"

Images

gives you a rough idea of what the poster looks like, a disgusting trashy whore.

jfl
D1DB3948 990F 4DA8 907C AF98E53DE87E
4FC93FFA 668E 4948 8B16 75D27D164EF5

Last edited:

"Perform feminity..."

Social media is retarded lol. but this is not such a new thing. don't forget the free support given by everyone out there to trannyes and faggots. People are stupid and are going with the flow naturally, it doesn't matter they are going down the drain.
they cope with being black by saying retarded shit on Twitter

zero sympathy
i am not racist but after seeing all the crap they are posting and the "basic white man/ woman/ girl" stereotype i think i will become.
STUPID

FUCKING

HOLE

Last edited:
Brutal, man. Brutal.

Femongoloids like these are subhuman