Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid struck a guy with her car and left him to die stuck in her windshield so she could have sex with her boyfriend

But Black ass
My point is that other races of women that embrace hood culture like latina females can be just as bad as people say black girls that embrace hood culture are if not worse. Especially because other races of females that embrace hood culture can be fit and stuck up and feel entitled to treating the average male like shit.
@Dregster666 can you confirm?

My point is that other races of women that embrace hood culture like latina females can be just as bad as people say black girls that embrace hood culture are if not worse. Especially because other races of females that embrace hood culture can be fit and stuck up and feel entitled to treating the average male like shit.
@Dregster666 can you confirm?
True, although I would tap a ghetto ass

Chante Jawan Mallard

It honestly astounds me how fucking uncaring and selfish women are. Foids should not be allowed to drive at all