Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel foid talk about how she cheated on every cuck bf she had and explain why all foids should cheat

But females are the more empathetic gender... not.

Better Incel than a cuck, your average foid in 2k19 can cheat and will cheat

So that's what modern 'natural selection' leads to.

Reopen the crematoriums, just for her kind.

That sucks but don't forget that Chads cheat on all their GFs too. Only men without other options stay faithful unfortunately. At leas that's my belief. Maybe i'm wrong. But i've seen too many Chads and Chadlites irl cheating on their GFs. Human nature is just evil. Our species still has a lot more evolving to do. We are still primitive monkeys deep down.

Women cheat more than men. There are TONS of statistics on that.

Thank you for giving me a copy of Fifty Shades of Grey.

Women cheat more than men. There are TONS of statistics on that.
Yeah because most men don't have the option to cheat. A woman can go on tinder and find someone to fuck in 5 minutes. The average guy out there might have to wait months or even years before even finding someone to go on a date with. But Chads definitely do cheat just as much, if not more, than women. Because men have higher testosterone and thus higher libidos than women. So imagine a Chad who has even higher testosterone than the average man and thus an even higher libido and he has hot women throwing themselves at him everywhere he goes. Unless he is some kind of ultra religious guy with extremely strong convictions, he's not going to be able to resist. Even many religious people slip up and are degenerates though.

There is nothing that a Meteorite can´t fix.

Yeah because most men don't have the option to cheat. A woman can go on tinder and find someone to fuck in 5 minutes. The average guy out there might have to wait months or even years before even finding someone to go on a date with. But Chads definitely do cheat just as much, if not more, than women. Because men have higher testosterone and thus higher libidos than women. So imagine a Chad who has even higher testosterone than the average man and thus an even higher libido and he has hot women throwing themselves at him everywhere he goes. Unless he is some kind of ultra religious guy with extremely strong convictions, he's not going to be able to resist. Even many religious people slip up and are degenerates though.

yeah thats true...