Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid talks about Elliot Rodger

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
She also gives her own situation at the beginning of the video. Bitch you seriously need to get to the point, people are here to hear about Elliot Rodger not for your sob story. JFL at her opinion on Elliot and she deserved to be stalked.

ah fuck its that girl who grew out her armpit hair

She deserves to be raped by me honestly

Oh god I just seen that fucking hashtag on the video makes me want to vomit. :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

not watching but tell me what she says

not watching but tell me what she says
She essentially sobs about her personal experience involving white men, talks about Elliot Rodger for a few seconds than complains about misogyny for the rest of the video.

She essentially sobs about her personal experience involving white men, talks about Elliot Rodger for a few seconds than complains about misogyny for the rest of the video.
femoid iq

Not a single second

I reckon her video probably made more people support ER by virtue of inverse association (idk how to phrase that)

Almost makes you want to go ER for that hybristophiliac pussy tbh (no worship)

I cant stand how she looks so im not gonna watch that.
And im rejecting this offer just like when she rejects subhumans.

Almost makes you want to go ER for that hybristophiliac pussy tbh (no worship)

Where were these women before Elliot did this? Because it seems like they only give a shit until after men snap.

I aint watching that shit

expecting her to understand this is like expecting a cat to understand algebra

Thanks for saving me some time

typical attention whore cunt with gallons of fake up on for her click bait thumbnail, will not give her a view ever