Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid teacher/coach...well you know the rest, right?

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
Married female teacher, 30, slept with FIVE pupils at elite South African private school

Pic: her "coaching" the boys water-polo team

21708908-7746311-image-a-111_1575289465093.jpg

• Fiona Viotti, 30, quit teaching job at Bishops Diocesan College in October before 18-year-old pupil claimed he had been in sexual relationship with her
  • School called in investigators who found four more boys who had slept with her
  • Report said trysts were carried out between 2013 and 2019, before and after she married venture capitalist husband Pavo, 32
  • Viotti will face no action from school after she quit, but could be sued by pupils
'The teacher started texting him to come to her house on the campus and that's how it started but it got to the stage where he had had enough. ...WTF???? Meanwhile we're postmaxxing.

Plot twist? Already married to an Investment Banker Chad= already won at life (in addition to being on tutorial mode "dat hot white chick life"

21708850-7746311-image-a-113_1575289473559.jpg

Cliffs: AWALT

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...t-FIVE-pupils-elite-South-African-school.html

But its different because she's a female. If a 30 year old man has sex with an 18 year old "child" he's a borderline pedo.

Of course that is evil school. Not like foid can enjoy teen chad cocks and don't care about any consequences of her actions. I wish I have "debug mode" instead of "player must die" in my life too.

She's (((white))) jfl.

I don't like water polio#

fucking clown world

I AM SEETHING AT HOW EASY THESE ROASTIES HAVE IT

But its different because she's a female. If a 30 year old man has sex with an 18 year old "child" he's a borderline pedo.
That man would’ve been beaten to death in prison. What’s with the double standard? Can foids not take accountability?

So much rage fuel. Her husband looks perfectly fine and is a venture capitalist, but apparently not even he can compete with whatever young and tall gigachads are at that school. The teacher also pursued the students and sent them videos. This also all happened at a Catholic school as well! I bet she was one of those foids that larped about being religious. I can’t even imagine the shame this must bring her family that also works at the school, but they deserve it for raising such a slut. Isn’t it a crime to have sex with students even if they are above the AOC? Why will this bitch suffer no consequences?

> Has sex with teen Chads
> Quits
> Marries rich Chad

Roasties are not able to loose.

Self hating italian blodded woman

Who could have seen it happen? A woman around half naked Chads

Married female teacher, 30, slept with FIVE pupils at elite South African private school

Pic: her "coaching" the boys water-polo team

21708908-7746311-image-a-111_1575289465093.jpg

• Fiona Viotti, 30, quit teaching job at Bishops Diocesan College in October before 18-year-old pupil claimed he had been in sexual relationship with her
  • School called in investigators who found four more boys who had slept with her
  • Report said trysts were carried out between 2013 and 2019, before and after she married venture capitalist husband Pavo, 32
  • Viotti will face no action from school after she quit, but could be sued by pupils
'The teacher started texting him to come to her house on the campus and that's how it started but it got to the stage where he had had enough. ...WTF???? Meanwhile we're postmaxxing.

Plot twist? Already married to an Investment Banker Chad= already won at life (in addition to being on tutorial mode "dat hot white chick life"

21708850-7746311-image-a-113_1575289473559.jpg

Cliffs: AWALT

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...t-FIVE-pupils-elite-South-African-school.html
english south africans are even more degen than americans or british or canadian whites

Holes are thirstier for chad than cucks for holes.

If men werent so weak and thirsty, whores wouldnt be able to get away with this shit.

What more does this thot want? You have a rich n decent looking husband, never have to worry about finances again, all set for life. But no I need to fuck some 18yo prime chads teehee

I really hope she will be sued.

If men werent so weak and thirsty, whores wouldnt be able to get away with this shit.
wonder what makes even upper teir chads simp to females, they’re brainwashed

Foids will give up everything for a younger Chad.

A
W
A
L
T

Couldn't-lose-if-you-hit-on-hard-21 mode.

Wow, and she was married to an elite chad too, but have it up to fuck gigachads