Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid tells me to assume that people like me, rejects my request to hang out

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
I think the title says it all but ill just give some more info, basically it all started when she messaged me about why I hid myself in the class photo. I said I didnt realize blabla, basically she photoshopped it and then I asked her why she even did the effort, she answered that I shouldnt always expect people to be bad and all the other bluepill shit. Anyways, like 1 day later she posts on instagram that she is bored and I answer with same, after that she asks me if I got a ps4 and I say that I only got a PC. She answers with "hm" and my retarded ass followed redpill advice and I said that we can play at her place, she read it but didnt answer JFL ITS SO OVER IF UR UGLY U GET REJECTED BY THE SAME PERSON WHICH TELLS U TO OPEN UP!!!

That was smooth too:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:only chad can have platonic relationships

Bold move, Cotton.

Does she have a boyfriend?

Dont think so

Idk man I don't have the circumstances but the fact that she put in time to photoshop your face (rather than just bluepilled "be yourself" and "smile") indicates to me more than just being a bluepilled normie trying to give bluepilled advice. Further, she was open to playing PS4 with you. I think you might've moved in too fast, esp. if she is dating somebody already.

Probably should've asked to just hang out somewhere first, rather than her own home. Although with quarantine, while things are slowly opening up, it ain't the same.

Last edited:
Idk man I don't have the circumstances but the fact that she put in time to photoshop your face (rather than just bluepilled "be yourself" and "smile") indicates to me more than just being a bluepilled normie trying to give bluepilled advice. Further, she was open to playing PS4 with you. I think you might've moved in too fast, esp. if she is dating somebody already.

Probably should've asked to just hang out somewhere first, rather than her own home. Although with quarantine, while things are slowly opening up, it ain't the same.
In my place they are already having parties and shit, and honestly if she wanted to do anything with me she would have presented alternatives or would have talked to me first in the first place like she did with all other chads. Its just over for ugly guys I cant do anything right and u act like any normie got any idea what to type, it just works anyway because the foid was willing from the start to hang out/fuck with normie/chad

In my place they are already having parties and shit, and honestly if she wanted to do anything with me she would have presented alternatives or would have talked to me first in the first place like she did with all other chads. Its just over for ugly guys I cant do anything right and u act like any normie got any idea what to type, it just works anyway because the foid was willing from the start to hang out/fuck with normie/chad

Hey retard, she did reach out to you first by questioning you about your class photo.
Girls don't ordinarily reach out to guys asking them about socially awkward things like that.

Hey retard, she did reach out to you first by questioning you about your class photo.
Girls don't ordinarily reach out to guys asking them about socially awkward things like that.
Oh, so its my fault again? Lets just also ignore her trying to bait me into saying that I like her friend and that she in general is a huge liar/manipulator. Yea its totally my fault one again!!!

She asked you to subscribe to her onlyfans yet?

She asked you to subscribe to her onlyfans yet?
If any foid in my class had an onlyfans I would fucking leak her shit here ded srs

At least you're involuntary confirmed now.

If any foid in my class had an onlyfans I would fucking leak her shit here ded srs
bazed

Fucking brutal, but its your own fault for not being chad enough of courde :bluepill::feelsseriously:

I get why women do most things but this is one thing I dont understand. I get that they virtue signal, but then why do they ask obviously enticing questions to men they aren't interested in and then reply with “hm” or “umm” or some other meaningless bullshit? It just seems like a huge waste of time for a foid that doesnt give two shits about anything other than her makeup and getting chad to destroy her cervix

I get why women do most things but this is one thing I dont understand. I get that they virtue signal, but then why do they ask obviously enticing questions to men they aren't interested in and then reply with “hm” or “umm” or some other meaningless bullshit? It just seems like a huge waste of time for a foid that doesnt give two shits about anything other than her makeup and getting chad to destroy her cervix
Dunno man, the mind of a foid is not understandable at all

I think the title says it all but ill just give some more info, basically it all started when she messaged me about why I hid myself in the class photo. I said I didnt realize blabla, basically she photoshopped it and then I asked her why she even did the effort, she answered that I shouldnt always expect people to be bad and all the other bluepill shit. Anyways, like 1 day later she posts on instagram that she is bored and I answer with same, after that she asks me if I got a ps4 and I say that I only got a PC. She answers with "hm" and my retarded ass followed redpill advice and I said that we can play at her place, she read it but didnt answer JFL ITS SO OVER IF UR UGLY U GET REJECTED BY THE SAME PERSON WHICH TELLS U TO OPEN UP!!!
This post doesn’t read too well but I agree. The foid you like will tell you you’re a great guy and that there’s someone out there for you and all this glorifying blue pill garbage, like if I’m so fuckin great to you why don’t you fuck me?

She's a virtue signaling bitch

some kinder females can be nice to incels...
as long as they don't have to breathe the same air as us lol

some kinder females can be nice to incels...
as long as they don't have to breathe the same air as us lol
Yeah, but it's all a facade.
I know we detest them, but there is some smidgen of respect I can give to really mean Stacies out there. At least they're being honest. Most "nice girls" are just as mean, if not worse than her and want us shot dead.

This post doesn’t read too well but I agree. The foid you like will tell you you’re a great guy and that there’s someone out there for you and all this glorifying blue pill garbage, like if I’m so fuckin great to you why don’t you fuck me?
It doesnt read too well because I was angry while typing it, sorry

>>Uses Instragram
Pfft..
What the fuck are you doing using Those platforms, Normalcel?

>>Uses Instragram
Pfft..
What the fuck are you doing using Those platforms, Normalcel?
Its pretty new and im barely on it, Im trying to normiemaxx but brutally fail

That was brutal, dear kebabcel. Tfw we cant play games with females. Maybe you could have a chance to bang her. That would be the result in most chad situations.

Smooth but you shouldn't have even tried. Only gigachads can get away with that.

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
You just made a fool of yourselfcel

just have a PS4 bro

Smooth but you shouldn't have even tried. Only gigachads can get away with that.
just wanted to prove my point by following their blueshit advice, IT wont touch this and hopefully they will leave me alone now.

What the fuck is the purpose of doing this kind of things? Just fuck off if you don't want to be with me, if I'm such a great guy, why the fuck aren't you dating me? See if she answers back, but I doubt she will.

What the fuck is the purpose of doing this kind of things? Just fuck off if you don't want to be with me, if I'm such a great guy, why the fuck aren't you dating me? See if she answers back, but I doubt she will.
Nah man I dont want to degrade myself even further, I think thats enough

Nah man I dont want to degrade myself even further, I think thats enough
I didn't said you should tell her that, I was just asking in general. But yes, leaving her alone is the best answer. If she answers to your message to hang out I was saying. If she doesn't, leave her alone forever

I didn't said you should tell her that, I was just asking in general. But yes, leaving her alone is the best answer. If she answers to your message to hang out I was saying. If she doesn't, leave her alone forever
She didnt for 2 days now, ill leave her alone forever

That was smooth too:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:only chad can have platonic relationships
Agreed. If he was chad, she would have asked him to come over to play.

If he was chad she would have asked if she can come over to play which eventually escalated into sucking his dick

Last edited:
To add onto that, she would have invited him to play with a different kind of joystick.

hmm means fuckoff in bluepill talk.