Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel foid that rejected me constantly complains that she has no bf

• Thread starter Deleted member 28148
  • Start date
Deleted member 28148

Deleted member 28148

losing my teen years
-
Literally it gets me so fucking mad. Quite a bit she posts about not having a bf and how none of her relationships have gone far and all that.
About a year ago I asked her out and she said no and said we're just friends and all that friendzone speech bullshit. I accepted it and moved on, but it seems like every week she posts a new complaint about being single in the form of a tik tok, straight up text or some cringe cheesy shit. I constantly hinted that i'm still available but she dismisses it every time and then ghosted me jfl. (She's still posting this shit btw)
Then she gets a bf again and OF COURSE he mogs the fuck out of me like her previous boyfriends. That was another huge eye opener for me and helped my descent into the blackpill. Just wanted to vent really quickly tbh.
Oh, and by the way IT cucks viewing this, she has previously stated multiple times my personality is good/sweet, would you care to explain why the mogger got her and I didn't?

My oneitis said I was smart, caring, generous and would be a very loving boyfriend someday...

She’s a femcel, never had a boyfriend, complains to her friends about being so lonely and how she wants a bf so badly and how horny she is. I think she fucked some guy, I am not sure, but last time I checked she’s not dating anybody, we haven’t talked or hungout since months because I confronted her about it and she got really offended.

Foids have that tendency, they beg, beg for relationships but still choose to not even respond to someone asking how their day is. But its ok bro u just gotta shower more and shave the bottom part of ur back bro.

Typical of foids to whine about loneliness while rejecting tons of looksmatch men

You are not seen as boy you are seen as a subhuman

You didn't take enough showers :soy: :soy: :soy:

It's especially brutal if you asked a chick and she says she's not looking for anything serious. Then a week or two later, she's laid up in bed with some guy, giggling, him kissing her and smacking her ass, and her posting a caption saying, "My new boyfriend xd xd xd" on her social media. If you think that's soul crushing, things can always get worse. Go to r/crushed soul to find more potent blackpills.

It's especially brutal if you asked a chick and she says she's not looking for anything serious. Then a week or two later, she's laid up in bed with some guy, giggling, him kissing her and smacking her ass, and her posting a caption saying, "My new boyfriend xd xd xd" on her social media. If you think that's soul crushing, things can always get worse. Go to r/crushed soul to find more potent blackpills.
i would never go to reddit for anything except lauging at cucktears

My oneitis said I was smart, caring, generous and would be a very loving boyfriend someday...

She’s a femcel, never had a boyfriend, complains to her friends about being so lonely and how she wants a bf so badly and how horny she is. I think she fucked some guy, I am not sure, but last time I checked she’s not dating anybody, we haven’t talked or hungout since months because I confronted her about it and she got really offended.
“Femcel”

kek

Someone that's starving and begging for food still can't eat gasoline and tacks.

Sorry but approaching is retarded. Just coom 5 times a day instead, that's what I'm doing.

And so the construction began on the sub basement...

Literally it gets me so fucking mad. Quite a bit she posts about not having a bf and how none of her relationships have gone far and all that.
About a year ago I asked her out and she said no and said we're just friends and all that friendzone speech bullshit. I accepted it and moved on, but it seems like every week she posts a new complaint about being single in the form of a tik tok, straight up text or some cringe cheesy shit. I constantly hinted that i'm still available but she dismisses it every time and then ghosted me jfl. (She's still posting this shit btw)
Then she gets a bf again and OF COURSE he mogs the fuck out of me like her previous boyfriends. That was another huge eye opener for me and helped my descent into the blackpill. Just wanted to vent really quickly tbh.
Oh, and by the way IT cucks viewing this, she has previously stated multiple times my personality is good/sweet, would you care to explain why the mogger got her and I didn't?
If it's all about the 'personality' then why the fuck do women have male friends? Clearly they enjoy their personality hence their friendship, but why isn't his jokes making her pussy wet? Why isn't she dreaming of him and his great fashion?

Because personalities can be easily replicated, they're just patterns of behavior/speaking, and if personality traits can be gained and change, so why should they matter? What does it say about your genetics? Nothing, and so it doesn't matter to foids.

Oh and another thing IT, i'm somewhat funny as well, she has laughed at my jokes frequently

Nowhere do I see a reasonable explanation why you're still orbiting her.

chad only teehee

lol IT wont touch this witha 30ft poll, they cant admite that foids are shallow af.

I had a similiar situation in a job when i was 20 , i asked a coworker out, she rejected me and tried friendzoning me. I ignored her after that and she kept complaining that she couldnt get a bf and no guys ( chad ) were into her

lol IT wont touch this witha 30ft poll, they cant admite that foids are shallow af.
ive been waiting all day for an IT post telling me what i'm saying isnt true

Any screenshots of the confrontation?

stop following it on tiktok cuck

another example of "femcels" being retarded volcels

Yikes, don't you know that you're supposed to be her willing slave without expecting anything in return?

I understand how you feel. I wasted so much time on a oneitis freshman year. Hung out, went out on what I thought was a "date". Led me on for 2 months straight just to lighly put me down. I get the basic "not ready for a relationship" response and then she immediately started snapping me photos of her and her new boyfriend like 2 weeks after I had gone to shoot my shot. Complete suifuel tbh. Every time I see a foid I know with their new boyfriend posting on their stories "love you so much <3" it makes me so goddamn angry :feelsree:. Every time I see a foid I know on social media, the site of looking at her posts makes me very angry and upset to the point where I have too exit out

Every time I see a foid I know on social media, the site of looking at her posts makes me very angry and upset to the point where I have too exit out
your first mistake is having social media

I'm forced to have facebook because of annoying relatives :/ I stopped using snapchat and instagram a few years back
brutal tbh. i will never get social media other than snapchat, and even that is pure suifuel sometimes, only reason i have it is just as a resource if someone needs to contact me (which doesnt happen at all)

brutal tbh. i will never get social media other than snapchat, and even that is pure suifuel sometimes, only reason i have it is just as a resource if someone needs to contact me (which doesnt happen at all)
Same. That's the one excuse I keep using to keep my social media. "To keep in contact with relatives and friends after graduation/in case someone needs to contact me". I never get messages from anyone important or messages at all jfl

Same. That's the one excuse I keep using to keep my social media. "To keep in contact with relatives and friends after graduation/in case someone needs to contact me". I never get messages from anyone important or messages at all jfl
99% of the time i'm texting people first which is the brutal part. Almost nobody cares to check on me or anything. I'm going bowling with my friend on saturday which is cool though. He's sort of incel, he is an online dating coper though

Bluepillers: 51

JFL:feelskek: