Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid the grade above me committed suicide because of “Quarantine isolation loneliness AKA one week without Chads cock. Everyone is morning her now

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
Some foid a year above me offed herself last night. Everyone immediately started posting dumb shit like this:
AD2CE914 1207 4BEB 8942 44226AD7EA43

“Oh look at me I’ve been around the block a time or two when it comes to grief and sadness heres some pseudo deep commentary on it”
Shut the fuck up. You guys kill yourself if you have to spend 8 days living like me. Try taking it on full time. Is this seriously what you think sadness is? I’m not stupid, obviously I understand the explanation of grief and it’s not entirely wrong. I just think people are overplaying it. It also admittedly is part jealousy. If I died I wouldn’t get a reaction like this at all. People wouldnt give a shit. Probably some memes about my death shared in private group chats or something. Everyone today keeps posting links to posts that are just the words “You matter” or “People care about you”. But what do you do when thats all false and doesnt apply to you? Can’t really articulate anything else that clearly right now, I mostly just feel a nagging anger that keeps being refreshed by other people

Shit, somebody really killed themselves because of this quarantine? That's sad af.

No need for sympathy.

Wow this is just beyond pathetic.

How fucking weak of a person do you have to be

She would of lasted 5 minutes as an incel

How do you know it was specificly because of the quarantine?

Bitch can’t last one week meanwhile I have spent my whole life in quarantine

If you kill yourself because you can't leave the house for 8 days, then it is natural selection.

You summed it all up very well. A combination of normies egotistical pseudo intellectual garbage and virtue signaling that is all a lie

Some foid a year above me offed herself last night. Everyone immediately started posting dumb shit like this:
View attachment 221784
“Oh look at me I’ve been around the block a time or two when it comes to grief and sadness heres some pseudo deep commentary on it”
Shut the fuck up. You guys kill yourself if you have to spend 8 days living like me. Try taking it on full time. Is this seriously what you think sadness is? I’m not stupid, obviously I understand the explanation of grief and it’s not entirely wrong. I just think people are overplaying it. It also admittedly is part jealousy. If I died I wouldn’t get a reaction like this at all. People wouldnt give a shit. Probably some memes about my death shared in private group chats or something. Everyone today keeps posting links to posts that are just the words “You matter” or “People care about you”. But what do you do when thats all false and doesnt apply to you? Can’t really articulate anything else that clearly right now, I mostly just feel a nagging anger that keeps being refreshed by other people
Society is the Distillation of Hypocrisy.

Wow this is just beyond pathetic.
Apparently eight fucking days is all it takes to destroy the life of these “ stronk independent wombyn 1!1!1!!11!!!!111”

Lol, the irony, tbh

Egg crates can't deal with minor loneliness. Imagine them being in our shoes. We were molded by isolation and loneliness.

My life hasn't changed one bit since the quarantine. Lol.

Shit, somebody really killed themselves because of this quarantine? That's sad af.
Fucking Foids can’t go one week without chad cock and we have to go our whole lives and never get to have sex at all. JFL I hate foids.
My life hasn't changed one bit since the quarantine. Lol.
Lowkey same

females are hormonal and impulsive, this comes as no surprise to me

Fucking Foids can’t go one week without chad cock and we have to go our whole lives and never get to have sex at all. JFL I hate foids.

Lowkey same
I think every normie would kill themselves if they were in our shoes.
It's pathetic.

I was gonna use your avi as my avi bit didn't because it's too sui inducing
Why is it sui-inducing? You have my permission to use it.

I don't give a fuck. another whore dead is a victory for incels. HUZZAH!

Foids off chad and attention and they overdose on skittles

How fucking weak of a person do you have to be
Makes you reconsider those memes about chad and stacy roping within first week of being in our skin :feelskek:

if she really offed herself because of quarantine,we were proven right once again.May god will be done and if she is to go to purgatory,hell or heaven then let it be.

Just more proof foids would never last in our shoes, her isolation was still nothing compared to ours

Lifefuel that she roped on tutorial mode tho:feelshaha:

JFL when people virtue signal stuff like "people care" or "you are loved" when someone ropes. Lies, lies, lies.

That's just a typical normies' way of exonerating their guilty conscience for having treated the suicide subject like shit or completely ignoring them during their life. If normies actually cared about people the way such memes claim, then no one would ever commit suicide by virtue of the fact everyone would be constantly surrounded by love and concern all the time.

But to the core of the topic, you're right, if this was an incel, there wouldn't even be Facebook tributes. Most people wouldn't even notice until halfway through the next school year..."whatever happened to that boycel?"..."oh he roped 8 months ago"..."8 months? Seriously?"..."Yeah, tee hee hee!!!"