Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foid thinking summarized in one SIMPLE chart

Benj-amin

Benj-amin

I am not Insane, Just one step ahead of the curve.
★★★★★
Copy of Thoughtprocessoffoid

I think this just about summarizes foid thinking. I might have missed small details, but this is how foids think in general when it comes to relationships. There are only three types of men in a foids eye, and one group is the most disdained of the all, and that is us Incels, just because we do not have the LOOKS.
Fuck that personality bullshit, that is a LIE, Virtual signaling, to say the least.

*EDIT*: This is PROOF that foids are like programs, a algorithm. They are like softtware. This is what a NPC is.

Last edited:
If only we could reprogram their NPC algorithms to accept their looksmatches instead of causing the downfall of civilization by refusing to form stable families

If only we could reprogram their NPC algorithms to accept their looksmatches instead of causing the downfall of civilization by refusing to form stable families
Foids Are like PROGRAMS, They only do what they have been conditioned by society to do, I agree.

Foids Are like PROGRAMS, They only do what they have been conditioned by society to do, I agree.
Just replace them with sexbots. You've pretty much summed them up. Anybody that thinks women can't be replaced is delusional about how complex women are. They are literal animals.

Good summary

function foidResponseToApproach(person){
if(person == chad){
haveSex(person)
}else if(person == normie){
friendzone(person)
}else{
makefunof(person)
}
}

Normie society promotes so many memes about how women are "complex" or "mysterious" or "hard for men to understand," but the reality is that women are simply illogical.

Very accurate

We could and did so in the past.

pretty much. "mentalcels" are just guys who fail to be a normie betacuck boyfriend. no such thing as a chad mentalcel

wrong even incels aer used as betacucks

High IQ flowchart.